What's new

Manta- B&M Flyer for SWO opening May 22

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
Well, I'll see you there, then.

As much as I'd like to spend the whole day riding Manya, I've never been to SWO before, so I'm going to take the opportunity to get some Kraken into my diet.
(and JTA and Shamu's baby coaster)

Slash

Giga Poster
Ride it, Shamu Express is the ****.

Kraken is pretty crap and JTA is one of the biggest mind****s ever. If your 5. Its fine but will make you come off thinking "Where was the water?" and "What sort of drug were they on when they thought of that :shock:"

Slash

Giga Poster
I re-arranged my balls to one trouser leg so they wouldn't get caught :lol:

Anyway Manta looks by far the best flying coaster the world has ever seen. Seaworld is finally on the map, its glad to see some really good themeing from them. Not like Shamu's stadium or Kraken.

Mike T

Mega Poster
SeaWorld is finally on the map? Last time I checked they were pulling in nearly 7 million gate entries annually - and thats without Manta. If SeaWorld isn't on the map, where does that put every other park in the world?

Slash

Giga Poster
UC said:
Lol...yeah...really...Seaworld was far beyond most parks without Manta...

I meant for coasters and themeing because their themeing is a bit mish mashed. The surrounding areas of the right side of the park is a bit wll nto themed well IMO.

I think they'll pull in a lot more now.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
UC said:
Well, I'll see you there, then.

As much as I'd like to spend the whole day riding Manta, I've never been to SWO before, so I'm going to take the opportunity to get some Kraken into my diet.
(and JTA and Shamu's baby coaster)

Yeah, it IS a nice park...if you've never been, I definitely recommend walking around a bit.

Kraken is...meh...and JTA is one of the biggest mindf*cks I've ever ridden, so you might find yourself longing for some more Manta :p.

I've never done the kiddy coaster...but I don't have any great desire to...I'm living down there this summer any way so I'm not overly concerned :p.

Considering what it costs to get into Sea World, I'd better get my credit rides in while I'm there.
:wink:

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
It is a real good ride. Since they have had to reduce the amount of water going over the rock wall and the third dip to the water/ground is too close to the final break run, I have decided that the turnaround section with the two rolls before the MCBR is my favorite part.
I have not really wanted to mention operations. They are slow. There is some kind of delay everytime. Remember however, that this has been a soft opening. I have faith that they will get everything figured out before opening day. There might be a crazy situation if they don't. I am looking forward to half hour waits after it has been open for a while.

bob_3_

Giga Poster
^ I doubt the new floor is to speed up loading. It probably takes the same amount of time to get the cars in position.

It just reduces the cost and maintenance.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Well, only three out of the seven have static floors.

I hate to be a nit-picker, but that means that more than half have moving floors, therefore most have moving floors. ;)

Sorry. :lol: