Disney World Vs. Disneyland CA

• Disney World

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Disneyland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Linus

Mega Poster
This is by theme, location and quality of the rides, not size or amount of rides.

Only The Magic Kingdom, not the Disney world

I've never been to Flordia so CA

Sorry about the mistake in the poll, it should be Magic Kingdom, not DW.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^What do you mean by, "only Disney World, not the Magic Kingdom?"

The Magic Kingdom is the Florida equivalent of Disney Land, with MGM, Epcot and Animal Kingdom on top of that. Sorry, but Disney World takes it in every way as far as I can see.

Also, just because you've only been to one of them doesn't automatically qualify it as the best one.

Linus

Mega Poster
Ya, but i can't vote for something I have not experienced.

Oh, i mean the Magic Kingdom them.

Hm, well to be fair I've only ever been to Magic Kingdom in Florida, but judging from looking at the attractions, and the atmosphere, I'd say it's the better one of the two.

The castle is the first thing I notice about both the parks, and there's no doubt in my mind that even with the recent paint job, the one at Magic Kingdom is better. That doesn't make it a better park by any means, but it sure does help with the atmosphere, and it's the first thing I think of when I think of both parks, so it's only fair I compare the two.

As for attractions, it seems as though Walt Disney has more, looking at the websites as well as the list UC provided. All the attractions are themed well at either park, so it's hard to choose one over the other.

I'm also inclined to say that the atmosphere on Main Street is better in Florida, but I don't think I've found enough pictures of Disneyland's Main Street to make a better judgement.

But, overall I think Magic Kingdom would win, but my opinion isn't entirely fair due to the fact I havn't been to both, and so on.

Linus

Mega Poster
Oh ya, i just had a quick question, what's the difference between Space Mountain and Mission 2. DL CA has Rockin Space Mountain(Which is awsome, and I will be riding it today) not Mission 2.

Sam

Giga Poster
I'd much, much, much, much rather visit Magic Mountain.

It's all about the rides for me.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
I'd say Magic Kingdom. I've only been to Magic Kingdom, but from what I've seen and heard about Disneyland, Magic Mountain is a lot better.

Ben

CF Legend
Sam said:
I'd much, much, much, much rather visit Magic Mountain.

It's all about the rides for me.

Kingdom :p.

Well, MK isn't the greatest Disney park in the World (a dump compared to DLP), it looks better then Disneyland, apart from Indie.

So, probably MK but I can't be sure. But, they'll both quiver in DLP's shadow.