What's new

Logo Maker Competition

Jools

Giga Poster
Hey guys, as you may know, I for Christmas are to get a professional microphone all the equip, and a producing program which I will recieve help with, I also plan to sing many covers, and I've decided not to display my songs under my name, as persoanlyl I hate it, but several of me, my family and friends have came up with the idea of a stage name, I've done a poll etc, and people seem to like: Deeminion, but I really need a good logo for display reasons etc, so could someone be the greatest and design me one, and I will choose and favourite then use it for the rest of my "career", if it takes off, subscribe to my youtube channel, which will have my own videos on past xmas.

www.youtube.com/deeminion

Jools

Giga Poster
Sorry for double post, but I thought you guys would really help me here, as I know you are a creative bunch, just a simple design even?

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Jools said:
Sorry for double post, but I thought you guys would really help me here, as I know you are a creative bunch, just a simple design even?

Give people a chance. You want a good logo? Don't expect it within a day or two.

Jools

Giga Poster
I just thought noone took note of my post, it doesn't have to be anything fancy, just professional, maybe sexy :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
Why don't you just go to the advertising forums. Look at the examples that people have to offer and choose the one that you find the best?