What's new

Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
^Well, I guess it bothers some and others not.

I was definitely much more restricted on Valravn than on any other dive machine, and by the end I found the restraints uncomfortably tight. To me, the old ones are always more comfortable, whether I'm upside-down or not. I get they're not padded so not perfect for any sustained hangtime, though I think I'd take a second of slight shoulder discomfort over feeling jammed-in for the majority of the ride.

Ah well, maybe they won't be as much of a problem on this one. Everything else about the ride excites me.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's been here for a while now. :p

Track has arrived!

Btw moved to Roller Coaster Construction
3aa957829433908ce93144d93b7b57d0.jpg

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Hmm... Not as 'gold' as I'd hoped. It was much golder in the animation. This is more sandy. Gutted.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Hmm... Not as 'gold' as I'd hoped. It was much golder in the animation. This is more sandy. Gutted.

I don't think it could be much more gold, nor do I think it looks any different from.the animation. I really like the look of it. But will this or Fēnix be the better ride?

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
I agree that the track could be a little more gold, it looks a bit faded to me.

I really like the look of it. But is this or Fēnix the better ride?

I'll just consult Keith, my time travelling friend. He'll know the answer to this impossible question.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
Does anyone know if this will have a 90° drop or an 87° drop? And I think this potentially could be the best B&M dive coaster ever built. It's pacing looks great!

I've also noticed that the coaster's track length has increased from 700 metres to 750 metres long on Liseberg's website.

Last edited:

coasterfan3657

Roller Poster
I know nobody has posted on here for about a month now- but is there any news on an opening date? I have booked a trip to Liseberg, Gröna Lund and Kolmården starting with liseberg on the 28th May. All other Liseberg's coasters have opened around April time (when the park opens for the year) but is there anything to suggest that it won't be open by the 28th May?

Matt N

CF Legend
It says 28th April 2018 on RCDB, but I reckon they're going to be pushed to theme it and build it in 3 months.