What's new

Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

Will

Strata Poster
I'm actually going to say it. Judging from the POV, this will do for dive coasters what Helix did for launched coasters.
All hail the mighty Swedes.

elephant58

Hyper Poster
Well to be fair, there are plenty of topics in the construction forum that existed before constriction began...the Icon topic was moved when the project was first announced (I think).

Benenen

Hyper Poster
The view of Gothenburg from the top will be delightful. This ride is going to change the whole feel of the park too as currently there isn't anything particularly tall that isn't on the hillside.

And good riddance to the Fairy Tale Castle. Honestly the worst dark ride I've ever ridden.

Last edited:

Hutch

Strata Poster
This looks a lot better than I expected! I really like how there's no MCBR but still a decent amount of elements thrown in to keep it going. I even like that funky over bank turn after the immelmann.

Lofty

CF Legend
It's really good. Oblivion The Black Hole is great and Valkyria is like a big brother, it'll be really fun.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
It looks amazing, of course, theming and the grand structure, but from a ride perspective I don't really get excited by Dive Machines anymore. They are a decent, fun ride but lets not kid ourselves that this will be world class.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Track has arrived!

Btw moved to Roller Coaster Construction
3aa957829433908ce93144d93b7b57d0.jpg

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Wow, that looks cooooool! Colour me impressed (geddit... ;) ).

Pear

Strata Poster
New 360 POV shows that the ride will have vest restrains like Valravn and be 6 seats across.

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
I really didn't like the use of B&M vest restraints on Valravn. I mean, I don't really like them full stop (apart from on Swarm where they seem be fine for some reason), but I found them particularly detracting on a Dive Machine. I love how with old restraints you get blissful floater all the way down the drop, but on Valravn I didn't get any and it just felt comparatively mediocre. Not to mention how tight these generally get while going round the coaster. It's a real shame if Valkyria has them imo.

Pear

Strata Poster
I heard the vests on Valravn didn't lock and they don't ruin the ride as much as people say they do. I wasn't really expecting normal OTSR's on this with the heartline roll at the end.