What's new

Liseberg | Valkyria | B&M Dive Coaster

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's from TPR. Do you still want the source? ;)
I... I don't really care...

What's their source? Just trying to understand whether this has any basis in fact, or enthusiast fiction.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I did not realize that the ride traversed the creek (actually I didn't even know there was a creek that ran through Liseberg). Certainly looks like they carefully placed the supports in that portion of the ride.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
It looks about as substantial as the airtime hill on Baron which provided a little tickle of airtime. But if your arse can't actually leave the seat due to the vests then I doubt you'll feel much.
I guess it's not like Krake or OTBH, which both have a decent looking airtime hill after the Immelmann.

Ploddish

Hyper Poster
Valravn's you don't either. Just feel a slight sensation.

Interesting - I got quite a bit of airtime from Valravn. Nothing exceptional, but I thought it was quite present. It's probably why it's now probably my fave dive coaster.

Lofty

CF Legend
Interesting - I got quite a bit of airtime from Valravn. Nothing exceptional, but I thought it was quite present. It's probably why it's now probably my fave dive coaster.
It's definitely my favourite one, too. I just can't remember getting any airtime on the hill.

Zek_Teh_Kek

Hyper Poster
It was mild airtime. Probably would've taken you up a bit more without the vests, but it's there. It was, as Ploddish said, nothing exceptional, but it was there. I still have Griffon higher because of the drop, but Valravn's creeping up into my top ten/15.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
I remember getting some slight airtime on Baron at night, but that's about it. I expect mild airtime at best, but wouldn't complain if I were proven wrong ^^

More pictures from the Facebook group, this time by Martin C.:

YCbjBOW.jpg

NwzBn6P.jpg

PBgXiBN.jpg

QHzR0Zw.jpg

m9uWB4d.jpg

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Man, what is it with you lot and your precious airtime? It's a Dive Coaster! It's a scary-ass, face first plunge towards the ground, followed by some loopy stuff. It ain't gonna have no chuffin airtime - it's not supposed to.
You want airtime? Balder's next door.
Jeez..
Pesky enthusiasts.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Man, what is it with you lot and your precious airtime? It's a Dive Coaster! It's a scary-ass, face first plunge towards the ground, followed by some loopy stuff. It ain't gonna have no chuffin airtime - it's not supposed to.
You want airtime? Balder's next door.
Jeez..
Pesky enthusiasts.
Point being there's glorious floater airtime on the drop down on Oblivion and the other DMs with the older OTSR, the new vests restrict that airtime.
I don't think anyone is expecting camelback airtime after camelback airtime.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^Yeah I know, I'm just in an obstreperous kinda mood cos it's a bit dull on here today.
Mind you, after the giddy heights of yesterday's portaloo clip, nothing's gonna come close really.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^Yeah I know, I'm just in an obstreperous kinda mood cos it's a bit dull on here today.
Mind you, after the giddy heights of yesterday's portaloo clip, nothing's gonna come close really.
Once we have testing of anything other than a Gerstlauer I'm sure this place will pick up.
Just go watch the portaloo clip another couple of hundred times mate.