What's new

Le Pal | Yukon Quad | Intamin Family Launch (Juvelen Mirror Image)

peep

CF Legend
They have posters up in the park, Nikolas over on AmeWorld took a photo...

17918064_774556742720488_2643025908261590598_o.jpg

Source: http://www.ameworld.net/forum/index.php?topic=49536.70

From what I've seen of this park it sounds like an excellent choice.

oriolat2

Giga Poster
I would have bet that the park would go for a Mack Megacoaster since it has a similar ride profile and they have Le Twist, which is an excellent and popular Mack spinner.

Judging by the stats (and the promotional image) we are talking something on the scale of Juvelen (both are 1 km long). It will do wonders for this park, which has the potential to become more relevant within France as a regional park along with OK Corral and Nigloland.

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm quite glad to hear this - for some reason I'd had a pull to go for a while but it just isn't worth it, but with this there's another reason (+1) to go...

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
If the track length is the same as Juvelen, then does that hint at a Juvelen clone? I mean, Jet rescue has also been cloned (the one at Ankapark), so it's not out of the question... :)

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Went there a couple of years ago and it's a really nice park with plenty to do.

It could do with a couple more decent creds, so this will help do the job and then some.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Yay, Juvelen is fab and Dwervelwind is fun too. This park has two stunning family coasters now then <3

Pear

Strata Poster
Great color scheme and great ride choice for the park! Good thing they went with a clone of Juvelen instead of the piece of crap that is Wave Breaker.

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
Any idea what's in the shed on this one? I assume it won't be Mayans jiggling their spears.

As much as I love Juvelen, the fact that it's a clone has put me off for now, but I guess it could be interesting to try with different interactions.