What's new

Last Cred Review

X: Uknown

Mega Poster
Kosmo's Kurves doesn't mess around; that baby has ejector!

Flying Turns second half has nice laterals and disoriented me.

Black Diamond is a tamer version of the Haunted Mansion.

Snoo

The Legend
Steel Curtain

Well, it was good! You aren't breaking any records and I don't expect any top 10s out of it but it was fun! The front is the best seat with great views, hangtime, and airtime. You get unexpected airtime in spots as well which was delightful. Was able to get on it 10 times all around the train. Jerry agreed with that sentiment as well.

Overall? 8/10.

Matt N

CF Legend
Great review @Snoo; glad to see that S&S produced a good, thrilling ride! Will it make your top 30 when you update it in the top 10 (ish) thread, out of interest?

Snoo

The Legend
Great review @Snoo; glad to see that S&S produced a good, thrilling ride! Will it make your top 30 when you update it in the top 10 (ish) thread, out of interest?

Definitely. I probably won't get another new cred until MaxxForce in September so worth it.

davidm

Strata Poster
Untamed.

Back row left side, about 20 minutes ago.

Was a bit pedestrian I thought.

Went around and rode row 2 right side, was a lot better second time. Bizarre. Will experiment a little more I think...

Matt N

CF Legend
Untamed.

Went around and rode row 2 right side, was a lot better second time. Bizarre. Will experiment a little more I think...
I've heard it warms up as the day goes on!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Untamed.

I personally preferred it at the front compared to the back (well, I did it in second-to-back row, but basically same thing). I'm normally someone who prefers back row riding, so was a surprise.

And yeah, it does warm up and all that too

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Tidal Wave at Clarence Pier. That extended SBF visa spinning thing.
Super smooth and has a nice start, but the drop in the back row was brutal.
Because the train is pretty long, you get whipped down the drop and jolted out of your seat.

4/10 soz SBF

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
Soaring with Dragon (ridden June 16th)

Thrilling ride, particularly in its first half! The second half is a bit underwhelming and loses quite of the initial exciting momentum. Nonetheless it is one of the favourite coasters I’ve ridden in China so far :D

Highlight of the ride: the Non-Inverting loop.
Awesome mix of floater and sideways airtime, that seems to sustain forever!

9/10

SOARING-WITH-DRAGON-1.png

Nick13

Mega Poster
Monster, Walygator (13th July)

Walygator was an interesting park to say the least, and it was so surreal to see this huge B&M invert plonked in a field at the back of the park! The ride doesn’t look to be in great condition and the station is totally exposed with no building at all, just a portacabin placed onto the open platform for the op booth.

I had done Raptor at Cedar Point last year so knew it would be an intense ride, and expected a bit of roughness from its appearance. I rode 2nd row from the back and it was great! The drop felt so fast, the inversions were very intense and it was actually so smooth! It flies through the non-existent mid course brakes and the helixes at the end.

It’s definitely one of the best B&M’s in Europe for me, but such a strange park for it to be in!

witchfinder

Hyper Poster
Grand National at BPB (13th July)

Had a sunset(ish) ride on it, back row on my own. It was brutal, but actually it was so rough I was laughing almost the whole way round, possibly nervous laughter due to the fear of what it was doing to my spine. It really is horrendously rough apart from the last few bunny hills. The absolute number one priority for the park should be to get this thing retracked by GCI or Gravity Group - the layout is decent enough and the racing aspect is great so if it was a smoother ride it would be fantastic, but as-is it's a liability.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Latest to join the party is Woodstock Express from Dorney Park... another day another kiddie cred.

Last coaster ridden today was Phoenix at Knoebels. Seriously thinking about moving this up a couple spots. It's so ****ing good. It's beyond me how some people claim they were left unimpressed when you have some of the best airtime on any coaster ever. I should have a better idea of it's placement soon.

Matt N

CF Legend
For now, let’s just say it’s the best coaster at Cedar Point. ;)

But I’m also not quite ready to share a complete ranking yet. I’m gonna have to do a complete overhaul when I get back home this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's fine; I can't wait to see your updated rankings!

Hutch

Strata Poster
El Toro

Yeah, it wasn't good. Rode it twice. Once toward the back and once toward the front. Very painful airtime, and I know that's saying a lot coming from someone who adores Skyrush. Also pretty rattly in a few spots, particularly in the turnaround and the twister section (which is honestly quite crap). The airtime was really intense though, easily some of the most instense airtime ever, but I wasn't a fan. I think the first drop might actually be the most exciting part. Going around that corner and seeing the track just plummet is pretty cool.

5/10. And that's honestly pretty generous.