Whats Beter Kraken Or Hulk

• The Kraken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Incredible Hulk

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Whats better Kraken Or Hulk i always thought kraken but thats me!!!!!!!!!!

joe

Mega Poster
Kraken for me.

The Hulk's Zero G, first drop, Cobra Roll and Loop are awesome. But after the tunnel it getts really boring and its not as intense. Also the launch is very weak.

Kraken on the other hand has a fantastic first drop and the ride is pretty intense.

Macrae

Roller Poster
Theyr'e both my least favourite B&M's in Florida, but theyr'e still good.

I think I prefer Hulk. I like the launch and everything up unitl after the second loop over the MCBR. Plus it has kick ass theming!

So yeah, Hulk, just!

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
Incredible Hulk has a funny launch straight into the inversion. I haven't ridden any of those coasters but I'd rather want to ride Incredible Hulk.

Titan

Mega Poster
Incredible Hulk is the most overrated coaster Ive ever ridden, it was boring beyond the zero-g. Kraken was one of the best B&Ms Ive ever ridden, its not as slow paced as past B&M floorlesses (like medusa east). Kraken by a landslide.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
haha, well, ironic to Titan's post, Hulk is the most underrated coaster I've ever ridden. Seriously, I wasn't expecting anything too special, but I was literally blown away by this coaster, with its wicked inversion and overall atmosphere. So I'm voting for Hulk, simply on its wow factor.

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
I agree. Hulk is definitely an underrated coaster. It is such a good ride and the only B&M featuring the launch yet the ride is considered to be poor by many enthusiasts and non-enthusiasts.

Scarlet

Mega Poster
Hulk dragged. Kraken I found kept the pace going and was continually thrilling. Hulk was still really enjoyable, but I found myself not wanting to bother queuing after my first few goes. After the vertical loop, it's basically searching for a reason to try and thrill, but not pulling it off sadly :(

Obviously though both are still better than most things on offer in the UK :lol: But Kraken is certainly more worthy of a ride.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
Haven't been on either, but I'd say Hulk cos there are loads of floorless coasters around the world, and no B&M launchers. But I'd say Kraken is one of the best floorless coasters, though Medusa West and Superman Krypton Coaster are mean't to be good.

A

Anonymous

Hulk....

Hulk owns Kraken in nearly everway, 'gets boring after the zero g' my ass! its forceful right up to the last turn into the brakerun.

A

Anonymous

Kraken wins by just a little bit :) Kraken is brilliant, the inversions are at the right spped, and everything is timed to perfection. But hulk has an amazing start, after the first set of brakes though it seems to get less intense. Still they're both worth a wait of about an hour maybe more. I queued for 5minutes for Kraken and 15 minutes for Hulk basically everytime. All on all BOTH GREAT!

A

Anonymous

this is waaaaaaaaaay 2 hard, they are both excellent and thrilling, you simply couldn't turn either down!

A

Anonymous

I used to think Kraken, but now I like them both the same...if it wasn't for the hulks amazing theming i'd go for Kraken. But it's the hulk for me.

A

Anonymous

Kraken is smoother, but the launch on The Hulk makes it a very intense ride, so I'd say The Hulk just edges it!

blako

Roller Poster
Its a tough choice but I would have to say Kraken because its so much fun and its so smooth.

A

Anonymous

Kraken is preety tame compared to The Hulk imo so hulk for me.

A

Anonymous

This is a pretty old thread, but I'm going to answer and say it has to be the Kraken for me. I think it's much smoother than the Hulk, and I was pretty let down by the launch, I didn't think it was strong enough.

When in SeaWorld at night during the water/light display, my friend and I were able to go on Kraken over 10 times continuously, and were actually wanting to. I think if I'd had that chance with The Hulk, while I would have still riden, I wouldn't have been as interested.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
I'd say Kraken, but only just.

I loved the Hulk, with its launch, and first few inversions, but by the end it just got a little rough and ended in a wimper.

Kraken kept going right to the end, and had an awesome first drop, as well as a cool ending too.