Kings Island or Kings Dominion?

• Kings Island

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Kings Dominion

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

CPSFMMCW

Mega Poster
After the success of Kings Island, the new Kings Dominion park comes. So which is overall better? I I course am a Kings Island fan, as I like its variety of coasters more. What they really just need is like a Giga, Floorless, Stand-Up, and a winged and then they'd have a perfect park. Of course, that's not gonna happen, but I still really like it. That being said, Kings Dominion has a Great Launched, and a fantastic Giga. But does that make Kings Dominion better than Kings Island?

Edward M

Strata Poster
Kings Island by a mile

The environment was better. Workers were better. Food was better. Rides were better, and I just enjoyed it more. Plus, it has The Beast!

Snoo

The Legend
^That.. except KD has better rides by a lot actually. 305 wasn't GREAT, but far from bad. Volcano and Dommy are the obvious highlights. KI has DBack which is obviously superb and.. Beast for about 30 minutes a day. With Banshee being around, I think it will close the gap depending on how good it is tbh.

I really disliked King's Dominion, but it's not really super fair because the first time I went it was like a million degrees out and ruined the experience. They do have a lot to offer, but the atmosphere just isn't as good as Kings Island. Kings Island also has plenty to do and not as bad of an atmosphere in my opinion.

CedarPoint27

Roller Poster
i always thought kings dominion had superior coasters to kings island but this year i think thats going to change with banshee and i also always thought that kings island always had a better atmosphere than kings dominion so overall kings island is better