What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

Pear

Strata Poster
The helix looks very interesting. Never seen an element quite like that.

57c2ed44adbbee10995c1676cd1c69a3.jpg

4bb9014ba826294fbd461f7852ea52d1.jpg

emoo

Hyper Poster
For the amount of money raised I doubt it would have been enough to make this tall enough to stop people bitching - but it is loads for a good cause.

How dare KI fans be grateful, happy, excited and considerate :rolleyes:

KIFan

Roller Poster
The snap going through the helix really surprised me, this is going to have better pacing than what people initially thought in my opinion.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
It’s 38 degrees and has never run before. It looks faster than I expected, personally. Don’t fret if it looks slow to you, it will warm up.
View attachment 7859
Man, you must be slow to not realize that's been a joke for coasters testing for years. Take the sandpaper out of your ass.

Oh, and I'm pretty certain BGW didn't make a comment during the announcement saying YOU'VE ASKED FOR IT. SO YOU GOT IT! KIGA TIME!!!

Seriously, KI PR may be softer than their fanboys, and that's meant as a massive insult. Say one thing moderately critical, and they lose their collective minds. Stop ****ing raging. It's a short coaster that fanboys have hyped up beyond belief that will be simply fun, nothing more. Yet, if you say that you're going to be **** on into eternity because ZoMg KiGa

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

bob_3_

Giga Poster
It looks so much faster than I thought! Thats great! They may be running with harder wheels due to the cold but still, thats really exciting to see

Rupert

Mega Poster
Haha WHAT is with that testing video music? It’s like watching someone’s first RCT3 video on YouTube from the 2000s.

Looks fine but in the camp of if you’re going to have that much height for this kind of coaster, make the most of it. I think Shambhala for example looks quite a bit better, let alone the other gigas.

KIFan

Roller Poster
Looks fine but in the camp of if you’re going to have that much height for this kind of coaster, make the most of it. I think Shambhala for example looks quite a bit better, let alone the other gigas.
Don't complain about the length when Shambhala is even shorter. This is short for B&M gigas, but there's a lot of unique elements that I think will pack a punch.

Rupert

Mega Poster
Don't complain about the length when Shambhala is even shorter. This is short for B&M gigas, but there's a lot of unique elements that I think will pack a punch.
Come on, there is only 57m difference in length between Orion and Shambhala, both are basically 1.5km, but Shambhala has 7 airtime hills as opposed to Orion’s 4, and a splashdown. I’m sure Orion will be good but the point I was making was that it doesn’t really do much considering its height and speed, something most others in this thread have said too. A quarter of its layout is brake run and another quarter the giant helix. Maybe the sensation of speed will make it great though...