What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

davidm

Strata Poster
I mean

They removed Firehawk so I would imagine Google would take some new photos reflecting the change

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
I mean, if they had not taken new pictures reflecting that Son of Beast had been removed....

?

(like wot Hyde said)

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Was there last night and footers are popping up like weeds! Doing #LROTNOB (Last Ride Of The Night On Beast if you aren’t familiar with it) there were three footers up where the treble clef will be going and it looks like they have them going up in various stages all across the plot now!

No vertical construction yet but this lines up with how Banshee went. I remember there was strictly groundwork up until the announcement and it went vertical shortly after. Though if I remember right there were a few supports that showed up for the transfer track a couple days before.

More posters!

View attachment 5702

View attachment 5703

So we have T E O T W _ _ K I

Gonna guess it's an acronym rather than an actual word. Someone suggested The End Of The World As We Know It which could work if they add the right letters.
With that tagline The End Of The World As We Know It, I am thinking theme is the stars are aligning in the form of a hunter and the hunter is hunting a Firehawk and to stamp his mark on Earth, creating the Orion coaster. If it is Polaris, then the story is possibly, starts aligning and connect to the north star, the Polaris, and it beams down and disintegrates Firehawk, creating the space for the Polaris to beam down Giga track, creating the coaster.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Did someone mention Orion?
b372b74565583b1f9f7c116b13830348.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk