What's new

Kings Island | Mystic Timbers | GCI Wooden Coaster

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes, those trains are fit.

I wonder if the #whatsinthe****ingshed thing is some kind of mechanics garage. I'm getting a bit of a Verbolten vibe after seeing the trains and thinking about that ****ing shed. But we know it's not a vertical drop. Wonder if it will be some sort of wobbly track thing like on Winjas at Phantasialand.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
On the shed... I'm really surprised it has remained under wraps. I sadly will be missing opening weekend as I'll be traveling for Easter... we shall see if I can stay in the dark until I visit.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
On the shed... I'm really surprised it has remained under wraps. I sadly will be missing opening weekend as I'll be traveling for Easter... we shall see if I can stay in the dark until I visit.
I'll make sure to spoil it for you then.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Okay, that actually looks really fab. I love the look of the return section.

I was peering into the darkness at the end trying to spot something, but with no luck. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
I unfortunately won't be able to make it to Kings Island until May at the earliest... I am interested if I can stay in the dark on what's in the shed until then!

Astro61201

Roller Poster
TPR have just uploaded a video, doesn't really show what happens in the shed, but does show what it looks like on the inside.
Guess that an inversion can definitely be ruled out

Last edited:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Trust TPR to make it clickbait...

Am I the only one not seeing anything though? To me it just looks like your average storage shed/transfer track with no interior decoration?
(Think the actual ride looks fantastic though)

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Trust TPR to make it clickbait...

Am I the only one not seeing anything though? To me it just looks like your average storage shed/transfer track with no interior decoration?
(Think the actual ride looks fantastic though)
I didn't see anything. Maybe they're preventing people from seeing what happens?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Astro61201

Roller Poster
I didn't see anything untoward either but I felt it was worth the post just so that you lot might be able to spot something, perhaps a track mechanism or what not, to be fair I wouldn't be surprised if it was an unloading station to 'scare' the people waiting to get on ride when an empty train comes back, there certainly doesn't look to be anything special from the video. Rather underwhelming really, if that is the transfer track what can they really do with it trick track wise? I highly dought we will get a drop track as I can't see that working to allow for a transfer, I believe that the train will enter the shed, the doors will close, transfer goes to the left with the loaded train on it, then there is a show with air cannons, lights sound etc, perhaps a scare actor or two at a special event, then the transfer goes back and the train continues on; that or its just a normal transfer shed.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I'm hoping to go to KI next year, but I want to know whats in there. Let us know when someone who isn't a clickbait **** posts the reveal.

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
I know what's in the shed
Ayt2Kop.gif

Ethan

Strata Poster
Well that's just embarrassing. I love the music part but to market it as something significant just cheapens it all in my opinion.