What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

llCoasterN3rdll

Roller Poster
They could just be hinting towards their next coaster using SOB’s station. Idk what coaster they’d put but it’s be cool if they did that. Interesting stuff indeed

Matt N

CF Legend
So what, now we have two theories?

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
I was just adding it because Screamscape suggested the possibility that the park could potentially be looking into an RMC wooden coaster with the Son of Beast theme.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
I was just adding it because Screamscape suggested the possibility that the park could potentially be looking into an RMC wooden coaster with the Son of Beast theme.
I was talking about the Racer thing, but okay.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
It would seem we do... interesting.
The SoB theme seems more likely of the two SoB theories, and I can't think of any lighting stuff to go on Racer (unless they plan to put "Racer" in big letters on the side of the lift hill like what parks did way back when).

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Enthusiasts: Tony Clark is the biggest troll in the industry.
Don Helbig: Hold my beer.

This is clearly a play on all this RMC Son of Beast digital pollution that the park has denied has anything to do with them and I love it. All these sheep think it's going to be announced as coming back tomorrow and they're going to be so salty about it, I can smell the butthurt 24 hours away.

In all seriousness, I think they're just doing some general improvements on Coney Mall. RMC is helping refurbish Racer (red side especially needs it this year!), new light packages on the flat rides, new area sign, stuff like that. Bring it up to par with Rivertown because I'm sure that's where the next flagship ride is going.

My buddy Jamie also had the idea of bringing Witch's Wheel here and bringing back Skylab, I'm sure there's a spot for it.

Snoo

The Legend
Enthusiasts: Tony Clark is the biggest troll in the industry.
Don Helbig: Hold my beer.

This is clearly a play on all this RMC Son of Beast digital pollution that the park has denied has anything to do with them and I love it. All these sheep think it's going to be announced as coming back tomorrow and they're going to be so salty about it, I can smell the butthurt 24 hours away.

In all seriousness, I think they're just doing some general improvements on Coney Mall. RMC is helping refurbish Racer (red side especially needs it this year!), new light packages on the flat rides, new area sign, stuff like that. Bring it up to par with Rivertown because I'm sure that's where the next flagship ride is going.

My buddy Jamie also had the idea of bringing Witch's Wheel here and bringing back Skylab, I'm sure there's a spot for it.

Thats the first idea that makes sense. Refurbishing that ENTIRE midway, including Racer, with lighting and such? It could be such a charming place but just feels so stale.