What's new

Kings Island | Orion | B&M Giga Coaster

Snoo

The Legend
Lol FAKE. It's obviously fake if it looks that good.

I don't know if you understand the word "concept". I'd tell you to Google it.. but you know..

hEC1E4B2D

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Channel 5 just got a hold on that Beast Unleashed thing, which just comes to wonder if they're really that credible.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

TLARides

Hyper Poster
They also interviewed Amusement Insiders.. LOL!
First it's using Theme Park Crazy as a "credible" source, now it's some kid on YouTube with a wild imagination. What's next, asking the park's janitorial team?

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Wish they could've sent it to another park... in all honesty, Firehawk really could've made a good addition at Kentucky Kingdom.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
That's awfully nice weather and a good photo given that it was cloudy and the park was closed most of this week.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hopefully they'll turn their sights on the other two now, and get rid of all of them.

I'm hoping that with the invention of FLY, Vekoma can activate a kill switch in the other two rendering them useless, and leaving the flying coaster game to B&M (and new-gen Vekoma, if FLY turns out to be any good as a coaster).

Lofty

CF Legend
Gonna admit, I actually enjoyed Firehawk. I sincerely hope the park doesn't get anything good - I'd rather sit in the car park with the windows up in 30ºc heat than go back into that park.

Matt N

CF Legend
Why does everybody seem to want Firehawk to go to Kentucky Kingdom, out of interest? Ed Hart always seems like a guy who prefers his more traditional, sit-down coasters to me (bar T3, of course, but that was added many years back), and besides, he could probably afford a brand new and arguably superior coaster for a similar amount of money to what a used Firehawk would sell for.

Although I will admit that it is sad to see Firehawk get demolished, I don't personally think Kentucky Kingdom would have been the best place for a used Firehawk to go to.