What's new

Kings Dominion | Twisted Timbers | RMC I-Box (Hurler Conversion)

Pink Cadillac

Giga Poster
Yeah this layout really focuses on that ejector airtime. And the train is themed to a tractor! How fab!
DHXHXyqVoAAtNEH.jpg

DHXHmSJXcAA3nfN.jpg

DHXH1SeXkAAEjxg.jpg

DHXHoFHXcAEF82e.jpg

From pictures I thought it looked kind of lame but from the POV it looks really great. If those airtime hills are like Storm Chaser's hills, it will be one wild ride. Plus, barrel roll drops are amazing.

Coaster Hipster

Giga Poster
It isn't the most revolutionary RMC, but the amount of airtime is purely incredible! Really good work considering the original layout wasn't very inspiring to work with.

BBH

Giga Poster
If CF keeps up this naming convention much longer we'll be getting "Cystic Timbers" or "Fisted Timbers" in a few years.

Coaster looks fab though.

Hutch

Strata Poster
Storm Chaser is excellent, and this looks even better. Love the focus on back to back airtime.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
This looks surprisingly amazing. Those three hills to start it Off? Yes please.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
I'm more excited for this than any other RMC that's eve been announced - those hills look RIDICULOUS.

Lofty

CF Legend
Even Steel Vengeance? That will have more airtime than ANY coaster when it opens...
Nope, it really won't though. Steel Vengeance will have great airtime, the issue is that a lot of the hills are really quite large and therefore the forces aren't as impactful (feeling) and don't have the same punch as the smaller hills that this has. This is very much closer to the likes of Storm Chaser, which has smaller and punchier hills that provide an insane amount of incredibly intense airtime.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Steel Vengence is gonna be like Voyage (24.7 seconds of airtime supposedly) - Large airtime hills that will have sustained air (the kind of which i do not know), with the post-MCBR being an unrelentless assault to your very being with airtime, turns and constant trainsitions.

That is just how Im viewing the airtime for SV, and I honestly think that is a very decent comparisson for those that ha e ridden Voyage.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Lofty

CF Legend
Steel Vengence is gonna be like Voyage (24.7 seconds of airtime supposedly) - Large airtime hills that will have sustained air (the kind of which i do not know), with the post-MCBR being an unrelentless assault to your very being with airtime, turns and constant trainsitions.

That is just how Im viewing the airtime for SV, and I honestly think that is a very decent comparisson for those that ha e ridden Voyage.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
In honesty, I think it's gonna ride a bit more like Wildfire in terms of the power of the sustained airtime and the length of each of the elements. Voyage is fab and so will this be, I just prefer punchier, more aggressive airtime than more sustained and weaker airtime - hence why this looks so good to me.