What's new

Kings Dominion 2010 park map released

RCF

Strata Poster
Nice one. Except in the I-305 area they should've made it all brown cuz I'll be damned if Cedar Fair gets everything done by April.

RCF

Strata Poster
I meant the grass and all the landscaping not the ride.

Yeah since they're already doing pull through and testing will start soon they're DEFINITELY not gonna get the ride up and running. No sir.

CreditCrazy

Hyper Poster
I'm assuming by "all the grass and landscaping" you mean around the ride which I agree probably won't be ready in less than two months...but the area guests can see I would think would be finished...it's not like there's just going to be a wooden sign attached to a chain-link fence for the entrance and grass as the exit.

RCF

Strata Poster
No The entrance and exit should be fine it's just the landscaping around it they probably won't touch it until next offseason maybe.

Snoo

The Legend
Yeah I'm seriously doubting.. unless they get that spray stuff down.. that it will be all green like in 6 weeks.

The spray does do wonders though.. as my campus used it right before winter on a construction project and it was green in 3-4 weeks.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Another change to the map is the dropped Hannah Barbera/Nickelodeon names in Kidsville in substitution for more Snoopy-friendly names.