What's new

Kingda Ka VS Top Thrill Dragster, which is better?

What is better Kingda Ka or Top Thrill Dragster

• Top Thrill Dragster

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kingda Ka

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Snoo

The Legend
Cheetah is the fastest land animal, but unless i'm mistaken, isn't Kingda Ka a lion?? Even a Tiger isn't nearly as fast as a Cheetah.

I do agree with the racing thing though, redoing it would just make it an even worse ride :)

Snoo

The Legend
Seems like you 2 really seem to hate Dragster for some reason.

I prefer the racing theme to the jungle theme. When I think of speed, i'd think of a dragster way before a tiger.

A

Anonymous

Kingda Ka-

*It's different.*
The large majority of launched coasters are race themed. This is different, slightly unusual.

It has an airtime hill. Adds a bit more than TTD, TBH :lol:

Sure, it's a bit taller and faster, but it has a bit more of the different factor. The trees must make it seem faster, because the more things around you, the faster it seems.

Dragster is good, it's great, but in my eyes, KK, because it's unique, and that reason only, takes the biscuit.

A

Anonymous

Top Thrill Dragster. People say the stronger launch is better, but I don't think there would be a noticeable difference.. except for time. 4 second launches are better than 3.5 second ones.

Oh, and even if the lapbars pin you, I can't begin to imagine how much scarier they would make that drop.

But its close. Very close.

[I agree.. Ka's theming is better.]

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
KK is faster and taller thus better. Dragster is not that fast. Like Vin Diesel said "It don't matter how you win. Winning is winning." :lol:

Almost

Hyper Poster
ZeroG said:
Top Thrill Dragster. People say the stronger launch is better, but I don't think there would be a noticeable difference.. except for time. 4 second launches are better than 3.5 second ones.

What? You like slower accelerating launches? KK is 128 in 3.5 and TTD is 120 in 4.

SnooSnoo said:
Seems like you 2 really seem to hate Dragster for some reason.

No, I really don't. I just KK has the edge between the two in every single aspect of two coasters.(Theme, Speed, acceleration, height, better restraints)