What's new

King of the hill

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
This is a quite simple game which I've taken from another forum which I was on for a bit.

What it is is there's a hill (nowhere inparticular) and there is a king of this hill and the next person to post has to try and get the previous poster off the hill and become king.

You can do anything to become king of the hill.

So to start I walk up the hill and pronouce myself king.

Ollie

CF Legend
I kick you off and super glue and tie myself to the top. I then set up a high barrier that also goes deep into the ground and then have guided missiles that will kill you if you try to go over. I also have an unlimited supply of food and water. Therefore I win and cannot be moved.
Sorry did this topic not last as long as you hoped? :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
UC said:
Love how you took the time to find all of those.

To be fair, you don't need to spend too long looking for dumb topics ;)

Error

Strata Poster
I have my ninjas of doom take out furie to reclaim my title.

Also, very nice finds furie

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
So far, this hasn't caught on aswell as I had hoped.

But anyway, I machinegun Error, he died from it, I walk up the hill and pronounce myself king.

(don't worry, you can come back to life if someone kills you :wink: )

Ollie

CF Legend
I destroy every single hill in the universe and fit everyone alive with a thought reading device that will kill you if you attempt to remove it. If you even think about creating a new hill or becoming the king of something then it will detonate killing you instantly. :p

This game is too easy to ruin. :lol:

kimahri

CF Legend
I throw my gerbil to Someone who remebers it and takes the hill.

I then procede to make a Anti-Deus Ex Machina barrier preventing you from making silly and instant comeback therefore ruinging the game due to realism.

trollface.jpg

CMonster

Giga Poster
kimahri said:
I then procede to make a Anti-Deus Ex Machina barrier preventing you from making silly and instant comeback therefore ruinging the game due to realism.

I reject your realistic realism and substitute my reality where Anti-Deus Ex Machina barriers can't prevent people from making comebacks or climbing hills for the fun of it! HA! :lol:

This game is actually pretty fun, but not the way it was intended to be I don't think. :p

kimahri

CF Legend
You suck, therefore, you can't play. HA! Therefore your post does not count, Neiner Neiner Neiner Neiner Neiner Neiner