Kick Ass 1 vs Kingsman

• Kick Ass 1

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Kingsman

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

cjbrandy

Hyper Poster
Although they are certainly not for everybody these are both great films (in my opinion) by the same director, Matthew Vaughn and they are both similar in quality and style so Im curious to hear which one people prefer. Kick Ass 2 can **** off though, it was by a different director and it was a major dissappointment which I worry Kingsman 2 will be since they
killed off the best character, Harry Hart played by Colin Firth

Its a tough choice but Im going to go for Kick Ass 1, I remember how fresh and amazing it was back when I was 14, it was even more shocking (in a good way) because the first time I watched it I thought I was in for some typical 12a (PG-13) Marvelesque superhero affair rather than the hilarious and hyperviolent film it is. Mark Strong was a fantastic villain and Hit Girl was more cool and crazy when she was barely 13 or whatever she was.

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I haven't seen Kick Ass 1 (no surprises there) but Kingsman is one of my favourite films, it's hilarious, with some **** fantastic fight scenes and takes the mick out of itself in a slight way. Every time I watch it I laugh and laugh and laugh. Love it.

Rumours are they're gonna bring Colin Firth back (somehow) for Kingsman 2 which will make me happy because he was the best character.

Howie

Donkey in a hat
Kingsman.
Possibly the best film of 2015 for me (although Ep VII is still to come yet).
I always thought Kick Ass would be utter turd so I never watched it... not until after I saw Kingsman and decided to look into this Matthew Vaughn guy.
Gotta say, both films truly are 'kick ass', but I'm going with Kingsman cos it's the one I saw first.