Which Name?

• Kentucky Rumbler

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Mad Dog

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twisted Timbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Okay, so I was watching this "Building the Biggest" program on TV last night where they featured El Toro, Voyage and Kentucky Rumbler. I'm sure most of you have seen it, but anyhow, on to the point.

The people in the Kentucky Rumbler portion of the show were having a hard time deciding a name for it between 3 choices; Kentucky Rumbler, Twisted Timbers and Mad Dog (God I'm so glad they scrapped the name Bodacious). If you had to pick between the 3, which would you have chosen? I personally think that Twisted Timbers is unoriginal, knocking that out, so out of the 2 choices left I would have to say it would be a tie because although Mad Dog is original, Kentucky Rumbler kind of suits is better.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Yeha, kentucky Rumbler is the most original and most fitting out of em all.

I mean, the Twisted Timbers sounds too generic. And the Mad Dog thing...yeah...a little too cheesy.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Twisted Timbers sounds cool. I odn't know what it is but I prefer it to KR. MD,^I agree, way too cheesy

Yeah, thinking about it now I do agree that Mad Dog is a tad bit cheesy. Maybe I'll consider voting on Kentucky Rumbler since I havn't voted yet. After all, it does seem to suit the ride best.

joe

Mega Poster
Twisted Timbers is too much like Twister Sisters and Shivering Timbers. Mad Dog is just stupid IMO, it dosent a woodie... and it sounds to ghettoish.

I am glad Kentucky Rumbler is the name, it suits the coaster quite nicely.