Kelloggs or Nestle?

• Kelloggs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nestle

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Slacky

Mega Poster
Since I've just had my supper, which was a lovely bowl of Weetabix, as I went back the kitchen I noticeed we had Kelloggs Cereal's and Nestle Cereals, so since I was on the Coasterforce forum at the time I thought I may as well but up a poll on what's better, Kelloggs or Nestle?
If you eat a cereal from a different brand, sorry this for only Kelloggs and Nestle.
Also, if I've spelt Kelloggs wrong please tell me.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Kelloggs for me, as I love their Rice Crispies and Coco Pops. The only thing I have eaten by Nestle is their chocolate.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Of course Kellogg's cereal (Corn Flakes) were first used as an aid to reduce the urge to masturbate. Kellogg was obsessed with masturbation and set up health farms as he believed spanking the monkey was bad for your health. I suppose cornflakes in your pants would give you crunchy nuts? :p

He also developed colonic irrigation too. Lovely man... Don't let it put you off your Ricicles :)

I prefer Kellogg's cereal though. I like Honey Nut Shredded Wheat, but that's about it for Nestle. Shreddies is slang from where I come from for dirty underpants! Woohoo!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Kelloggs. I love Corn Flakes most...they never get old.

A

Anonymous

Defiantly Kellogg’s for me, love eating frosted wheat’s, their so tasty.

And also I don’t really enjoy any made by Nestle.

I don't really pay attention to the brands of cereal. All I know is that Fruity Pebbles are basically Gods, and chocolate Chex are very wicked as well.

I think I'll pick Kellogg's though because they make Frosted Flakes which is another of my favourite cereal types.

thx

Mega Poster
I prefer Kellogg's , Shreddies are good however, although I mainly eat Quaker rye bran.

Tom

Hyper Poster
Kelloggs is better. They have a lot of different types of cereal, and they're all great.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I don't really have cereals from either of them that much, but I like more Kellogg's cereals than I do Nestlés.

Crunchy Nut and Crunchy Nut Clusters are awesome by the way.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Kellogg's all the way.... i'm not a big cereal eater but Nestle's aren't as good.

David said:
Nestle

Nesquik cereal is awesome.

^ There's something about having a rabbit representing a cereal that consists of little round chocolate balls that doesn't seem right.....