What's new

Jinling Happy World | Journey to the Stars | HZMEMCL

Martyn B

CF Legend
This is actually a record breaker, 11 inversions! Sounds like its going to be similar to Colossus, with an extra loop between the loop and cobra roll, and bit more height to it

131ft
52.8 mph

http://www.rcdb.com/9821.htm

Not an Intamin though, its being built by:

Hebei Zhongye Metallurgical Equipment Manufacturing Co Ltd

:lol:

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Why? What has your experience of Chinese loopers taught you so far?

Jake

Strata Poster
Oh, I was wondering what had happened to this. There was a news topic AGES ago, but ceebz to look for it.

Their looper at Sun Park wasn't actually bad at all. Obviously this has more potential to be disgusting, but we'll see.

I can't wait to see pictures <3.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Agreed. I thought the looper at Sun Park was actually better than the Arrow/Vekoma model that it was ripped off from.

STC

Mega Poster
gavin said:
^Why? What has your experience of Chinese loopers taught you so far?

Because it's made by those communists and the company has a funny name when translated, herp derp.

peep

CF Legend
Martyn B said:
Sounds like its going to be similar to Colossus, with an extra loop between the loop and cobra roll, and bit more height to it

Oh but one of the best things about Colossus is that little hill between the loop and the cobra roll :(

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
I think we can probably ditch this one after all these years.

Supports are still on site but it appears someones growing vegetables there instead these days.

veg1_zpseaeac54a.jpg

Source: Weibo

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^According to RCDB, the park has two other coasters that have been operating since 2012.

The park's website also has it listed as open, and it looks like a pretty major place.

My guess is that there's a problem with the manufacture of the coaster. The company has built nothing this ambitious before.