What's new

It's nearly Christmas

Ollie

CF Legend
Bloody hell let us have Halloween first. :p

And I haven't a clue. Money and stuff to help me in uni lol. I'm at the age where there isn't really much you want.

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
Halloween isn't a real holiday though it's just a reality check of that Christmas is under 2 months away :) and why don't you get a new ps3 for when your at your uni halls?

Ollie

CF Legend
Because I've got all my saves and downloads on my old PS3 and you can't re-download some of them. :p
I'll try and fix it but I can live without it for now. May just ask for a heat gun or whatever you need for Christmas. :lol:

And Halloween is a holiday. It's the best one. :D

kimahri

CF Legend
CHRISTMAS!

fatkiddancing.gif

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Ollie said:
Because I've got all my saves and downloads on my old PS3 and you can't re-download some of them. :p
I'll try and fix it but I can live without it for now. May just ask for a heat gun or whatever you need for Christmas. :lol:

And Halloween is a holiday. It's the best one. :D

I paid somebody £50 to fix mine, transferred it all over to the new PS3 I bought (using the Ethernet transfer system) and then sold the (broken, now fixed) PS3 on eBay for £50 plus delivery as "working spares". Okay, I had to buy a new PS3, but I got everything off the old one and I didn't want to run with a repaired PS3 that could last anywhere between 2 minutes and 12 months before it failed again.

Anyway, Christmas. I want world peace and goodwill to all men :p

Lofty

CF Legend
Oh just **** off.

Seriously. Why do that? I don't mind Christmas, but seriously. **** off.

Lfisher92

Roller Poster
I paid somebody £50 to fix mine, transferred it all over to the new PS3 I bought (using the Ethernet transfer system) and then sold the (broken, now fixed) PS3 on eBay for £50 plus delivery as "working spares". Okay, I had to buy a new PS3, but I got everything off the old one and I didn't want to run with a repaired PS3 that could last anywhere between 2 minutes and 12 months before it failed again.

Anyway, Christmas. I want world peace and goodwill to all men :p[/quote]

No like button so il just say it :D. LIKE

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Well, this thread was created over a month and a half ago and it's STILL not 'nearly Christmas'. Oh, we're doomed! :(

I honestly don't know what I would like this year. Something theme park-related would be nice. :)

Heh.

Venom2053

Hyper Poster
Its actually 46 days till christmas :p

I would love an electric drum kit, but will probably end up getting clothes, and uni money.

Treeis

Mega Poster
I got world peace last year. It got boring by boxing day though...then it broke and we haven't used it since

Josh73

Giga Poster
^I laughed. So hard.

But anyway,meh, Christmas.. Um, lets see... Oooh! A trip to CP... How I long to go...

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
A trip to Cedar Point would be very nice if you know someone rich enough to pay for it. Or if you happen to win the Lottery. :)

TP Rich

Hyper Poster
Just overheard my nan talking about what she'd gotten me for Christmas this year when I was in the next room... noo!! :x

Funnily enough it's pretty damn similar to what she got me a couple of years back... heh-heh!

Well, now I'll just have to put on a surprised face on Christmas Day...