• Total voters

Martyn B

CF Legend
HAJiME said:
You're all big girls.

Correct!

Screaming Coasters said:
Well because I am tall, I get quite a bit of pain from Rita

I'm tall, and I find it an advantage when riding rough coasters, and because of that, I find alot less rough coasters than the majority of you on here.

A

Anonymous

Nah it ain't ruff.

the horrible yellow monstrosity (sp) thats next to it is though.

Mat

Hyper Poster
HAJiME said:
Yes. I find being "ejected" out of my seat into something across my legs rough and painful.
Well, then, you've got the wrong definition of rough.

Painful, maybe... but i'd say you're just a wuss.

I am blonde XD

A

Anonymous

I always sit in the second row because for me that's were you get most airtime and I never find it rough.

Jake

Strata Poster
She isn't rough, just forceful.

I've found her rattley before, but it was like sitting in my computer chair compared to Colossus.

A

Anonymous

Yes Jake same here rattley! But last time I rode her she was amazing, she was extremely fast and very smooth. Big John, Tanya, Kat, and Patrick can back me up on that one.

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
No, and I've never even felt it rattling myself, not like Colossus. The transitions are very sharp, and I suppose that could make you whack your restraint and make you think it's rough, but I don't have that problem. The transition into the first corner is great! My only problem is the flick into the brakes, that's very sharp for me and always makes me hit my restraint very hard. Not really complaining though, I like my coasters to beat me up a bit :p