What's new

Is it wrong to think Jailbait is hot?

Wrong?

• Hell Yeah, you dirty Pedos, go throw yourself off a cliff, Evil ****

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Its not good, probably should be pritty illegal

• Hmm, its not the best thing in the world, but as long as you don't act on it

• Nothing wrong with it, its only natural if they are attractive

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Oh Yeah, I so want to screw all the Lolita's, they are so hot

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Ok, the full title of this topic is:

"Is it wrong for over 16's (Or 18's, depending where you live) to find under 16's (Or 18's, depending where you live) sexually atractive?"

There are a lot of young girls, my two examples here are JoJo(eww) and Emma Watson (Hermione in Harry Potter). If you were over the legal age, would it be wrong to find them sexually atractive, as you might with a pop star or film babe or whatever?

By that I mean just find them hot, not act on it, just is i wrong for over-age to find under-age attactive?

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
LOL!

I certainly hope not.

Charlotte Church was probably the best ever jailbait.

kir

Hyper Poster
It's only wrong if the age gap is rediculous and there is a sexual thing going on. Otherwise, in teenage years, it's not rare to find for example relationships with 2 or 3 years difference, with one person being underage and one legal. That's totally fine.

A

Anonymous

kir said:
It's only wrong if the age gap is rediculous and there is a sexual thing going on. Otherwise, in teenage years, it's not rare to find for example relationships with 2 or 3 years difference, with one person being underage and one legal. That's totally fine.

I was just about to say that, it is the biggest flaw withn the law. What if a 18 year old guy and a 17 year old girl (in the US, im not sure if the legal age is 16 or 18 in the UK) are going out, and they decide to have sex, but then a couple weeks later the 17 year old girl dumps him for some reason. She now has the ability (well, she always had the ability to calls the cops on him, but she wouldnt before cause they are going out) to call the cops and get him arrested for statutory rape. Is that fair? No. But did she consent? Yes.

Honestly, I believe that any relationship is fine, as long as one of them isnt a pedofile. If a 23 year old is serious about a 17 year old, then thats fine with me, because what if they grow up and get married? A 6 year age gap isnt that big at all in your mid 30s, now is it?

A

Anonymous

I'm 18, i'm in love with a boy of 14. I've known him for 5, nearly 6 years and our close friendship just grew (I'm just a close mate to him) but there is nothing I love more than him, I would do anything for him, he is the one person I would actually die for.

I don't like the whole situation and I know/can see why it's "wrong" but what can you do? Nothing will ever happen out of it (unfortunetly) and i'm just close to have such a good friendship with him.

Sam

Giga Poster
The Olsen twins where both gorgeous when they were 14-15ish...

Anything under about 12 though is a bit sick.... but I guess you can't control your feelings.

Mit deLuxe

Hyper Poster
ye that was i was going to say samx but hey you beat me. even when lindsay lohan wasnt 18 she was definatley hot just look at this pic.
sexylindsay.jpg

and she was only 17 !!!!