What's new

Irn-Bru Revolution Recreation

A

Anonymous

This is a recreation of Irn Bru revolution I've been working on for months. I don’t spend a lot of time doing it, usually when I’m bored I’ll do a bit more, I update on a number of different sites so I thought I’d show the progress on here also.

Obviously there isn’t much to the track at all and the main focus is the 3D surrounding area. Here are a few screens of what it’s looking like so far. Bear in mind the quality will be a lot less in No Limits but the model will be the same. When complete I hope to have the landscape and pathways around the ride before I upload it. There are no textures applied as of yet.

2-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

1-6.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

NASHER

Roller Poster
Nice, thats some damn fine 3d work going on there, and great renders too.
Only thing is though I think the Orange on the roof thingy may be a few shades darker than that, but overall a very nice job!
Keep it up, looking forward to this one. cool)

jayjay

Giga Poster
That's fantastic. I'd agree that the structure that is yellow should be orange, but nevertheless, that's pretty damn accurate.

Looks awesome, don't know if your still working on it but the only thing that isnt realistic is that its clean.

Lol.

A

Anonymous

jayjay said:
That's fantastic. I'd agree that the structure that is yellow should be orange, but nevertheless, that's pretty damn accurate.

Looks awesome, don't know if your still working on it but the only thing that isnt realistic is that its clean.

Lol.

If you look at my initial post, It states it isnt textured yet, The colours are just the colours given to seperate objects on 3d max, I have changed them around to give me more of a feel of what it will look like when textured =]

And i could texture oil onto the ride, but we'l just pretend its brand spanking new. =D

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
And i could texture oil onto the ride, but we'l just pretend its brand spanking new. =D
It's at Blackpool. Being new is no excuse.

Anyways, it's brilliant. Awesome stuff, that.