Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Floorless

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Inverted

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

So, the 4 most common trains when riding a coaster. So, if i give and example of a course, lift hill, drop, vertical loop, cobra roll, helix, inline twist. JUST AN EXAMPLE, do your own if you want. Anyway, with that, or your own example, would you rather take a course in either of the above, basically, choose your favourite lol!
By the way, i didnt forget flying, but the same elements cant really be undertaken by a flying coaster due to the position. Wel it could, but we cant imagine it because we havent been on one. I vote ofr inverted.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Inverted, definately. No other coasters can compare to the Invert's smoothness, intenisty, and overall funness (or something like that).

robbeal

Hyper Poster
It depends on the manufacturer really. I've not ridden all of those from one common manufacturer, so I can't truly compare really.

I do like Inverteds, but i've not got enough experience of other styles, so I can't choose really.

Ketchup

Mega Poster
Well i've ridden 'em all except Stand Up so i'd have to say Inverts fun forceless and smooth and also great fun!

c&r

Mega Poster
I don't think anyone is understanding what the slammed is saying. Hes not saying your favourite COASTER of that type if you get me, he means like, if you for instance, had all of those trains on corkscrew, which would you prefer. So none of the points above count. IT IS NOT ABOUT THE TRACK! IT IS THE TRAINS! TRAIN! NOT TRACK!

FastAndFurious

Mega Poster
WOW. I am the one and only who voted sit down coasters so far. :) I like them a lot, especially airtime makers. Inverts are my second favorite coasters.

A

Anonymous

c&r said:
I don't think anyone is understanding what the slammed is saying. Hes not saying your favourite COASTER of that type if you get me, he means like, if you for instance, had all of those trains on corkscrew, which would you prefer. So none of the points above count.
Spot on c&r. i did explain it clearly enough, lol, you crazy people.
Im surprised at the inverts lead, i though stand up would lead!

A

Anonymous

I would vote, inverted, but I dont like having the track above my head. However, I picked floorless because it feels just like inverted, but you dont hang.

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I think sit down, plainly because of the traditional feeling it gives. Sure, the other elements are fun, but i think thats by sitting down it gives a true coaster feeling.

Angel

Hyper Poster
Sit down, just feels better i think!

I like inverteds and they come in second place but sit down just does it for me!

Alex B

Mega Poster
My thoughts on each
Sit down:very intense and smooth
Stand up: these rides can go **** themselves
Inverted:mostly forceful but not rlly unique layouts
Floorless:Forceless but smooth and enjoyable