What's new

Intimidator 305 Ruined by Trims?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashstrodamus

Mega Poster
According to rcdb, I305 is going less than 80mph now. Being from VA, I am highly disappointed that they've slowed this ride down so much. The entire first drop has been trimmed.

I haven't been able to go to Kings Dominion since they opened the ride, due to a lack of cash and when I do get some money, I'm not so sure I want to go now.

I was lurking at kdfansite and I can't believe the members(morons) there condone this crap. Those geeks are unreal over there and it only reaffirms my decision to never post there again.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
Ashstrodamus said:
I was lurking at kdfansite and I can't believe the members(morons) there condone this crap. Those geeks are unreal over there and it only reaffirms my decision to never post there again.

One assumes that they're saying stuff that the trims are making the ride more re-rideable? Since that seems to be a general concensus that the trims may have reduced the speed but also reduced the intensity...

Trims happen, big deal... How many 'normal' guests are going to either notice or care?

Status
Not open for further replies.