What's new

Intimidator 305 and greying/blacking out

Pear

Strata Poster
I'm sorry Goliath's positives aren't even close to I305. Did you ride it when it was running fast? In the morning the ride is very slow and not that good but at night (especially during late night ERT sessions) the ride hauls ass and is definitely worthy of a top 5 spot IMO.

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I was nervous riding this in June because I'd heard that it was so intense and people were greying and blacking out with some enthusiasts hating it because it was "too" intense but it was actually fine. My vision went a bit dotty but it was minor enough that I couldn't really tell whether it was legit (I was waiting for it/expecting it) or just the wind making my eyes watery. I think maybe there were some small dark spots??

Anyway, it was fine to reride multiple times including in the front and back for me. I've felt stronger g for shorter periods but it does certainly sustain it for a longer time that most rides so I can see why it divides opinion and affects eyeballs to varying degrees1

Snoo

The Legend
I never ever greyed out on this ride, or really any ride to be honest. I think I've been CLOSE.. I felt like slipping.. but never went. G's have never affected me in that way. I could ride it over and over and over with no impact on me physically personally.

I'm one of the few I guess.