Which do you prefer?

• Intamin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
They make totally different kinds of rides- but i'm going to say Intamin. B&M do make some lovely, smooth rides but intamin make such a variety of different coasters and of course- they made Millennium Force. :D

Nadia

Mega Poster
Intamin, no competition for me, absolutely love em!! Their giga's are excellent and top quality whereas b&m just don't do it for me!! (apart from speed coasters)

Aaron

Hyper Poster
I haven't been on enough Intamin coasters to warrant making a fair, unbiased decision.

So i'm going to say B&M lol

A

Anonymous

Intamin can't make rollercoasters that work in the rain. B&M have the upper hand of making smooth reliable coasters. But they just do the same old things over and over, whereas Intamin always seem to innovate more.

So its quite hard to choose. I'd say a draw.

Ben

CF Legend
Well, I haven't been on many of the similar types so I'll compare the sit downs which I've done.... Dragon Kahn is a lot better then Colossus, a lot smoother and a lot more intense, but Rita makes them both pale in my opinion.

Although altogether I'm going to say Intamin, they make a lot more of a variety, off my head, splash boats (Tutuki), loopers, rapids (Grand Canyon), launched, drop towers (Hurukan), gigas, megas..... need I go on? (sorry for all the PA refrences but there I only just realised how many different rides they make...)

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
Intamin coasters are less rough.
??? *stares in confusion*

...ok then...

B&M wins it for me. Although Intimin have such a variety of coaster types, smoothless is the key feature of a coaster for me. And like Ben said, B&M are reliable with their coasters... unlike Intimin.

I just wish B&M would make launches. *slumps*

joe

Mega Poster
B&M. They make smooth, fast, reliable coasters. This company made some of my faviroute coasters.

c&r

Mega Poster
I have ridden few intamins and many B&Ms..... GO INTAMIN!!! Joey obviously hasn't been on many.. (excluding collususs) ROUGH?! WHAT THE?! Seriously though, S:ROS (SFA) beats any B&M I've ever ridden hands down.

Nadia

Mega Poster
Well it's a bit dodgy making it sound as if all Intamins are rough!! Haha actually yeah Rita lol!! Try Goliath and GeForce to see that they arsome are not rough in the slightest!! Maybe some of their others are like Rita, but their gigas are gorge and smooth!! Awwww my precious gigas!! :love7: just b&ms aint always smooth!! yeah most make me nearly wanna blackout too!!

bob_3_

Giga Poster
Britain doesnt seem to get good Intamins.

ATM, it's B&M. I love their coasters, smooth, yet powerful. I've yet to ride an Intamin ride that makes me go "wow". I've heard alot about S:RoS though, and I need to ride it! Hopefully I will in the near future.

A

Anonymous

I haven't rode too many intamin i will go for b&m, there coasters are smooth and fast.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Moved to Opinions & Polls.

It's very close for me but B&M edge it at the moment, despite my favourite coaster being an Intamin. B&M seem to get more consistant quality, whereas Intamin are a bit less reliable when it comes to making a brilliant coaster.

A

Anonymous

I don't get why some people are saying that one of their reasons for liking B&M is because their coasters are fast. Four of the top Five fastest coasters in the world are Intamin creations.

In terms of speed, B&M's fastest coaster is only the 16th fastest in the world.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Well, even though the Intamin giga is one of the greatest coasters out there, I'm gonna have to say B&M, since they are definately able to mix variety, inversions, speed, and intensity perfectly in a ride.

Will

Strata Poster
HAJiME said:
Intamin coasters are less rough.
??? *stares in confusion*

My immediate thoughts as well... putting colossus, rita etc. against nemesis, inferno, air & oblivion... (the only ones from either I've been on... I think) - and B&M have it, no competition. I love all four rides, particularly the inverters. Smooth, (comparatively) reliable, very attractive, and fast without needing these annoying launches - B&M. Fed up of all intamin's accelerators - I'd rather have any B&M inverter any day :D

A

Anonymous

Intamin for their unbelieveable different variety of coasters. I does feel like to ride some launched of them and the crazy airtimes at the giga one.

A

Anonymous

Will said:
My immediate thoughts as well... putting colossus, rita etc. against nemesis, inferno, air & oblivion... (the only ones from either I've been on... I think) - and B&M have it, no competition. I love all four rides, particularly the inverters. Smooth, (comparatively) reliable, very attractive, and fast without needing these annoying launches - B&M. Fed up of all intamin's accelerators - I'd rather have any B&M inverter any day :D

Im completely the opposite, I'm tired of people kissing up to B&M because of there apparent smoothness all the time. So what, there not couches, there intense, thrill seeking rollercoasters and in a world where every B&M Inverter follows the same basic pattern, I choose Intamin, a company which seems to excel at producing different designs and adapting around parks needs. They have there problems but I'd rather be on Colossus then Air, Oblivion, Nemesis or Nemesis Inferno.