What's new

IMPORTANT!! TO HIGH FOR STEEL DRAGON 2000?

Lundii

Roller Poster
My boyfriend and I are in Tokyo. We both love coasters, and wanna go to Nagashima spa land and take the Steel Dragon 2000. The problem is that they have this rules.. you have to be between 140-185cm to take this coaster. My boyfriend is 187cm. I have read a lot online, but have not found any information about people being denied. Is this stupid 2cm really a problem? Anyone here who has taken this coaster? I mean, it is quite common to be over 185cm..

TilenB

Strata Poster
A few of the forum members have visited Nagashima Spaland last year, so they might be a bit more knowledgeable when it comes to this, but from what I've heard they don't really enforce it and I doubt they'll make a scene over those 2 cms over the height limit... ;)

davidm

Strata Poster
I'm around 187cm and had no problems on a couple of visits there - didn't even know that they might check. You'll be OK.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
david morton said:
I'm around 187cm and had no problems on a couple of visits there - didn't even know that they might check. You'll be OK.
Is that when you're on your high horse or not, Your Majesty?

nealbie

CF Legend
Yeah don't worry, all 196cm (really) of me got on last September, no questions asked. I reckon it was probably a rule for the old trains, as none of the staff even took a second look at me.

Enjoy Nagashima, it's a fabulous park!

MagnesiumPC

Roller Poster
Depends. B&M built the trains for Steel Dragon and they're usually super strict about these things for safety things.