What's new

Im a celebritiy get me out of here - American edition

mrclam

Giga Poster
So it seems like everyone loves posting about reality shows here... and they just had this on in the gym.. so i feel like i know something about it..

So i'll post.

Erm.. didnt recognise any of the "celebs" apart from the baldwins... I can only presume the show blew their entire budget on the baldwins and had no money left for anyone else.

Its saying something when they beat even the english for complete nobodies! But one saving grace - no ant and dec.

"celebrities" (and I use that in the loosest sense of the term) are (looking for website):

Daniel Baldwin : Actor
celeb_danielBaldwin.jpg

Janice Dickinson : model (dunno if she's any relation to bruce?)
celeb_janicedickinson.gif

John Salley : nba player
celeb_johnsalley.gif

Lou Diamond Phillips : nobody actor
celeb_loudiamondphillips.jpg

Sanja yamalakar : American Idol contestant (not winner) - and token camp guy
celeb_sanjayamalakar.gif

Heidi pratt (reality tv nobody)
celeb_spencerheidi.gif

Patti Balgojevich : Wife of an american politician
celeb_blagojevich.gif

Stephen Baldwin (yes - another baldwin)
celeb_stephenbaldwin.gif

Torri Wilson (WWE Diva apparently and playboy model)
celeb_torriewilson.gif

Frangela (comedy duo apparently - probably up there with canon and ball)
celeb_frangela.gif

What a complete bunch of nobodies!

mrclam

Giga Poster
and on tonights show, everyone was mad at torri for not doing her task of doing the washing up. Torri thought that was below her and was too tired to do it.

Torri has black hair in the jungle, and she apparently spends her whole day lying on the hammock.

Overly camp (To the point he's obviously faking it to get the public to back him) Sanja won the bush tucker trial by eating a bulls testicle (insert joke here). but insisted on sharing his winning meal with everyone (Who were supposed to eat beans and rice).

This broke the rules and the next day everyone had to eat beans and rice as punishment!

WOW!!! This stuff is SUPER exciting isnt it?

The episode ended with the "celebrities" fighting for the chance to be excluded from nominations - by being the last person to hold on to a bar and fall into the mud...

The excitement mounts - and we'll have to wait until wednesdays show to find out who won!

I'll keep you all informed.

mrclam

Giga Poster
Just in case you were wondering - tuesdays show is cancelled due to the 6th game of the nhl final tomorrow night.

Why they need to have 7 games for a final is beyond me.. why not just have a final ffs?

sheesh!

Emmett

Giga Poster
They are showing it here on one of the Irish stations but I haven't seen any of it yet. I heard that Spencer Pratt guy from the Hills was going nuts on it and fighting with everyone so I might give it a watch now.

I think Mylene Klass is hosting the UK one but haven't a clue what station its on, probably one of those ITV ones.

peep

CF Legend
^I thought she was.

I was flicking through the tv channels earlier when I was bored and it would seem that ITV2 is broadcasting this excrement of a TV show in the UK. Luckily it had finished by the time I was skipping past the channel.

divvie_dave

Mega Poster
Watched the other night.... really pants concept when you add in the token American dramatizations.

Mylene Class presents with someone guy i don't know.

Aerith

Mega Poster
The last lady with the other lady (the one wearing the black top) will be popular because she plays quiet a famous roll in hannah montana.

god knows why you say these people are nobodys! I know more pople in the american onr than the english one!

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Janice Dickinson is a ****ing legend. Thanks for reading.