Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
..would you hand it in or keep it?

(£100 is about $190, or 150 euros)

Richie

Hyper Poster
Absolutely keep it.

I found a tenner once, which is one of the highlights of my life. I would love to find £100! The only thing is that the £100 would most likely be left in a wallet, which would leave me feeling guilty. I'd probably still keep the money and run, though :D

Ben

CF Legend
I'd keep it.

And if it was in a wallet, I'd keep that too (and I've done that before :p). But, I'd hand in the credit cards.

Rach

Giga Poster
Keep it. But if it was in a wallet then I would hand the wallet in and keep the £100.

Could definitly get some new stuff out of that. :D

Richie said:
I found a tenner once, which is one of the highlights of my life.

I found a tenner to, and it went in 10 minutes flat. :(

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I would keep it.

If I have any amount over £20 in my wallet, I'm religious about checking it's there. And that's the way everybody else should be.

If it was in a wallet, I'd remove the cash and leave the wallet where I found it.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
If I was in a nice mood, which I suppose can be quite rare, I'd hand it in.
I'd most likely go to Topshop with it though.

If I was to lose that much, I'd cry.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
SpeedJunkie said:
I'd keep it, go down the shop, buy some fags and booze then have a fun night in :D

Christ, it's like reading what happens in my brain!

thx

Mega Poster
If I saw the wallet/100£ bill just lying on the street/whereever I would make an wall chart saying who was lost 100£ and then wait and return it to it's rightful owner.

bad ancinet joke, I know. I would keep it.
However if I saw someone drop a wallet really close to me then I would return it because I think I would feel 'a bit' bad, also there's the idea lurking in the back of my head, if I'd drop something then would someone return it to me, though I know it wouldn't happen about ever.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I wouldn't pay for it. You saw me on Sunday and you must have stirred a little downstairs.

So, it looks like we'd all keep the money then! Are there any honourable people out there? :lol:

Richie

Hyper Poster
thx said:
However if I saw someone drop a wallet really close to me then I would return it because I think I would feel 'a bit' bad, also there's the idea lurking in the back of my head, if I'd drop something then would someone return it to me, though I know it wouldn't happen about ever.
Lmao! That's how I found the £10 I found before.

It was at Fantasy Island (oooh it's theme park related!) and we were in the very tacky market stalls. A chav girl was buying some fake clothes from a market stall and I noticed that she dropped £10 when she was walking away. I picked it up and I guess she was just too far for me to go give it her back again! (She was about 2 metres away).

It then conveniently fell into my pocket.