What's new

IAAPA 2019

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Yeah, I believe it's just a 'we can do this' not really going onto any ride. In the past they have a very over-the-top Dragon themed train we never saw end up on any of their coasters (and same when it comes to PTC and showing off their light-up coaster cars)

Also, I've uploaded a short video of Zamp NebulaZ on YouTube.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Little bit late to the party, I know, but I've finally made time to pull together a few more pictures from IAAPA that are a little more 'things you may not have seen'. All that good natured fun stuff at IAAPA that won't end up on the news site of YouTube channel. Hope these are nice to skim through.

P9BvRls.jpg

Good goony moment walking under the sign,

MqaBU3t.jpg

@Snoo trying to get an autograph from Sophie Bolliger.

RDpl3zo.jpg

@Ian with CoasterStudios and Walter Bolliger.

xM78aA0.jpg

@Snoo doing all sorts of nasty with the Orion train.

8ctF0Df.jpg

The SBF Hamster Cage was atrociously good. Check out the CF videos now on YT:

c3M0ng9.jpg

Some close-ups of the Zamperla wheel assemblies.

Sy2wi7H.jpg

Almost feels a bit naughty, doesn't it...

gTVf4Kc.jpg

Okay, so I'm going to unapologetically post a few pictures of the Zamperla booth.

sx0PswJ.jpg

They stole the show in terms of 'stand'.

fLbAyxV.jpg

This is almost a full cycle.

GgZeIuC.jpg

The GCI scale model was at IAAPA last year, but it was good to get to see it up close. Very impressive - over 500 hours of work for the individual who made it, apparently.

wsSNY7H.jpg

KCL Engineering unveiled their latest lighting project during IAAPA too! God bless 'Murica.

ebtvKSd.jpg

@Snoo being the cred-whore he is.

LkjysET.jpg

GCI's surprise steel track announcement. I counted 500 rivets in that sample section of track alone. Make of that what you will, but I think that sounds awfully hard to build and maintain. :p

NLdXZEP.jpg

A big montage of all of the manufacturer's stands from the show. Should be able to click and scroll around. Didn't fancy uploading all 15 independently.

Happy days. :)