What's new

I need a hand please

Rach

Giga Poster
I'm doing this project for college and could do with a hand in collecting some data.

Basically, I'm doing a big Marketing project that's linked to Cruising. It's based on Disney Cruise Line and more specifically the Disney Dream ship - some avid Disney fans may be aware of said ship.

I've had to put together a small questionnaire that is intended to get some information out of people regarding taking a cruise on the ship.

It doesn't matter if you've never been on a cruise before or even considered taking one (they aren't my cup of tea, I know that for sure), but if you have a minute or two, I'd really appreciate you filling it in as best as physically possible.

I need to collect 20 results in total (but more wouldn't be a bad thing) and seeing as CFers are very helpful, I'd thought I'd ask.

The questionnaire is here:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Q7GC5HS

Thanks to anyone who has the time to fill it in. Really appreciate it! Thanks! :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Right, well I just filled it in for you!

Good luck with the rest of the report.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Did it! Although the question involving british pounds and budgeting threw me off a bit... I guessed at the answer. :wink:

Ben

CF Legend
Do Americans really have NO clue about the value of the British Pound... How... how retarded is that population...

I filled it in.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Ben said:
Do Americans really have NO clue about the value of the British Pound... How... how retarded is that population...

I filled it in.

I average it at about 1.5 dollars per pound, but that doesn't mean I'll know how much I'd want to spend on a cruise ship... that's what I have parents for. :wink: