What's new

I Have Never: Theme Park Edition!

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Then how do you know its your favourite ride? What if you ride it and it doesn't match your expectations?

I have never ridden flying fish at Thorpe. Shameful.
I've seen plenty of videos on it. The experience itself, theming, and the fact they even put a horror zone up to explain the backstory of it is simply amazing. Plus, it's a world record holder.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

DelPiero

Strata Poster
I've seen plenty of videos on it. The experience itself, theming, and the fact they even put a horror zone up to explain the backstory of it is simply amazing. Plus, it's a world record holder.
You're @Howie's long lost son right?
Out of interest, what is your number 1 coaster, that you've actually ridden?

zazobo

Hyper Poster

It really isn't all that... Sorry...

ATTACKHAMMER

Strata Poster
I have never ridden the closest cred geographically to me
I have never ridden a coaster in the USA outside of the state of Florida
I have never been to Disneyland Paris

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^A fine choice, my young padawan, but also conclusive proof that you're not, as Delly P puts it, my long lost son. Lucky you, eh? :D

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
I have never been to Flamingoland, Drayton, Oakwood or Light Water Valley.
Never done an RMC.
Or a stand up.

TLARides

Hyper Poster
Thorpe: I have never done X (have done colon forward-slash No Way Out), Depth Charge, I'm a celebrity, Storm Surge, DBGT.

That's like saying "I've never listened to my favourite song" ...
Okay! We get it! We can't call it my favorite coaster if I've never ridden it.

VTCGA5

Roller Poster
I probably have the biggest list of stuff I haven't been on, so it's easier to say the stuff I've actually ridden - Intamin Woodie, B&M Wing, B&M Hyper, Arrow Looper, Six Flags in-house Woodie, RMC Woodie, Intamin Impulse, Vekoma Roller Skater, Zamperla Spinning Wild Mouse, B&M Flying Coaster, B&M Invert, Schwarzkopf Speed Racer/Extended Jumbo Jet, PTC Woodie, Mack Wild Mouse, E&F Miller family coaster, and an Allan Herschell Little Dipper/Kiddie Coaster.

Goal is to add S&S Freespin, Arrow Mine Train, Vekoma Looper, Premier Launched Coaster, CCI Woodie, Gerstlauer Spinner, GCI Woodie, and Vekoma Boomerang within two months

Ben

CF Legend
I think the only really shameful thing is I've never ridden a Vekoma at Fantasy Island.

Apart from that I've literally done everything.