What's new

Hyperion or Zadra?

Liam williams

Roller Poster
So after a day & a half at energylandia, and after having 10 rides on each coaster.. my girlfriend and I are spilt. She prefers Zadra but I think Hyperion is superior! For those who’ve rode both.. what do you prefer?

Liam williams

Roller Poster
Zadra, but our last ride on Hyperion front row made it way closer than I thought after our first ride.

I was the opposite, I had probably the best ride I’ve ever had on a coaster in Zadra late in the day but Hyperion was so consistently good throughout the day, that’s why I give it the edge

vaugc002

Mega Poster
Yeah I had the same debate when I visited. Zadra warms up and becomes amazing while Hyperion pretty much remains excellent throughout the day..
But Zadra for me is more re-rideable - it's smoother and has a bit more in terms of variation.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
It's really really close for me. Hyperion I feel is more consistent, you get a good ride every time and it's amazing wherever you sit. I had one absolutely perfect front row ride on Zadra that left me speechless. Hyperion has never left me speechless, but I also found Zadra a bit much in the back row and don't think it's as re-ridable as Hyperion.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Zadra has everything I love in a coaster, from an amazing drop to major ejector hills, sideways ejector hills, well executed inversions, sense of speed and one of a kind elements.
There is no downside either, nothing is bad about it, apart from the fact it's not wood,. It's pretty much perfect.
I had one absolutely perfect front row ride on Zadra that left me speechless.
Each one of my rides did that for me, I love the back row intensity too.

Hyperion is pretty fab though and the first rides I had on it were so good it was definitely going into my top 10, but once the rattle reared it's ugly head it was impossible to ignore, back row is almost unbearable.
Fix the train and the question becomes relevant again but you are rolling the dice on which train you get with Hyperion and the difference is night and day.