What's new

Hyper Hybrid Hangover: US Live | June 11th, 2018 | Cedar Point

Would you be interested in a 2018 US Live?

• Yes, at a different park(s) nearby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoo

The Legend
Just to update the list (no changes from last page) as well as my plans:

@DelPiero
@Howie
@davidm
@Snoo
@LiveForTheLaunch
@Youngster Joey
@Edward M
@Antinos
@iac17
@Error
@Coaster Hipster
@pkiknex25

I plan on getting there early/midday on the 10th along with I believe Antinos and most likely pkiknex. We got a cabin, one of the larger ones in fact. We plan on cooking out and having some brewskis that night. Anyone wanting to come over and chill with us, I'll gladly provide you the info on which cabin and such.

I believe we should be meeting at the back gate by Magnum around 9am? Any disagreements? To those who can't make that, more then welcome to meet up with you at a later time. Thoughts?

DelPiero

Strata Poster
@Howie and I are aiming to get to CP by 8pm on Sunday the 10th and will spend a couple of hours in the park before heading to your cabin.

9am Magnum gate sounds good, I expect we will get there a bit before as not to waste any ERT.

iac17

Mega Poster
Magnum gate at 9am is perfect!
btw i'll probably buy the pass to try to get all the credits (it's my first time at CP)and i think that i'll spend the first hour at the park with you riding Steel Vengence and other coaster then after a while i'll leave you to try to get as many credits as possible
I mean if someone want to help me get all the credits is always welcome

DelPiero

Strata Poster
btw i'll probably buy the pass to try to get all the credits (it's my first time at CP)and i think that i'll spend the first hour at the park with you riding Steel Vengence and other coaster then after a while i'll leave you to try to get as many credits as possible
@Howie needs them all too

Snoo

The Legend

Yep! A number of folks do. No worries bud, we'll get them all. I plan on spending the entire day with the group and being that it's a weekday in June, you shouldn't have a problem. In past Lives, we've rode them all in the middle of August with hour long lines on the major coasters. If you need anyone who knows HOW to get the creds, best stick with the locals. AND we're starting off in the back, the ideal location as well. :)

iac17

Mega Poster
Yep! A number of folks do. No worries bud, we'll get them all. I plan on spending the entire day with the group and being that it's a weekday in June, you shouldn't have a problem. In past Lives, we've rode them all in the middle of August with hour long lines on the major coasters. If you need anyone who knows HOW to get the creds, best stick with the locals. AND we're starting off in the back, the ideal location as well. :)
just a question: shall i get the pass or not?

Wow I'm an idiot, when I went the other day I noticed the back lot and entrance was changed since I was last back there. I thought there was only an entrance to CP Shores back there now! Whoops. We won't have an issue getting the creds, but let's pray it's not windy.

I'm always an early bird so I'll probably be at the gates 15 minutes prior. On the 10th as I said before I'm going to be there all day and so I'll probably just have a chill day doing a few of my favourite creds and maybe hit up the water park if I feel up to it. I likely won't be in the park that day until closing, and @Snoo you can provide me with cabin details since I'll be there to get lit, as they say. I'll be looking forward to my filet mignon cooked blue rare for the cookout, thanks :p (jokes obvs)

Snoo

The Legend
Wow I'm an idiot, when I went the other day I noticed the back lot and entrance was changed since I was last back there. I thought there was only an entrance to CP Shores back there now! Whoops. We won't have an issue getting the creds, but let's pray it's not windy.

I'm always an early bird so I'll probably be at the gates 15 minutes prior. On the 10th as I said before I'm going to be there all day and so I'll probably just have a chill day doing a few of my favourite creds and maybe hit up the water park if I feel up to it. I likely won't be in the park that day until closing, and @Snoo you can provide me with cabin details since I'll be there to get lit, as they say. I'll be looking forward to my filet mignon cooked blue rare for the cookout, thanks :p (jokes obvs)

Of course! I'll message the entire group via CF once I arrive and get the cabin number. :)

Error

Strata Poster
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I was told that Cedar Point has been keeping the Cedar Point Shores parking lot blocked off until 9:30am. This is due to everyone going to the Magnum gate for Steel Vengeance leaving minimal parking for Cedar Point Shore. This might not still be true but thought I would give a fair warning. If you don't mind walking, park in the front near the beach and walk down the boardwalk to get to the Magnum gate.
Also my wife will be joining me, but we'll both have to leave by 1pm for work.

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I was told that Cedar Point has been keeping the Cedar Point Shores parking lot blocked off until 9:30am. This is due to everyone going to the Magnum gate for Steel Vengeance leaving minimal parking for Cedar Point Shore. This might not still be true but thought I would give a fair warning. If you don't mind walking, park in the front near the beach and walk down the boardwalk to get to the Magnum gate.
Also my wife will be joining me, but we'll both have to leave by 1pm for work.

Going back to what I said about the Magnum gate, I actually think you might be right. It was relatively busy last time I went and there were only a few cars in the CP Shores lot, so that fact might have some merit.

Snoo

The Legend
Going back to what I said about the Magnum gate, I actually think you might be right. It was relatively busy last time I went and there were only a few cars in the CP Shores lot, so that fact might have some merit.

We had no issue parking at 9:00am when we went earlier this year. While we were staying in the cabins anyway, all of us could roll up in our cars and park where you'd think to park in that back lot. I feel we should be fine.

We had no issue parking at 9:00am when we went earlier this year. While we were staying in the cabins anyway, all of us could roll up in our cars and park where you'd think to park in that back lot. I feel we should be fine.

Alrighty.. I'm going to arrive a little before opening so if it does happen to be shut I will let everyone know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.