What's new

Hyde Park Winter Thing

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I went to the Hyde Park Winter Thing on 30th December.

I went on the Santa big apple thing. It was merely a cred.

The Black Hole thing was ok.

The suspended wild mouse thing was actually quite fab.

The suspended ghost train thing was poo.

That's all I did, and I took no pictures.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm so glad that you've decided to do a report of something in the UK. I used to love your Asian reports, and you've not disappointed!

:lol:

EnigmaHyena

Hyper Poster
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU GAVIN? YOU DIDN'T POST WHAT TIME YOU WOKE UP, WHEN YOU BRUSHED YOUR TEETH, WHAT YOU ATE FOR BREKKIE, HOW YOU GOT TO THE PARK, HOW WARM/COLD THE DAY WAS AND YOU ALSO FORGOT A LOT MORE. I AM DISAPPOINT.

Of course, I'm joking. Although it did make me laugh, there's not really a lot that needs to be said about Hyde...

Me and Neal went on the KMG Afterburner they have yesterday. It's called Ski Jump and is actually very forceful, does lots of high swings and spins loads. Everything else in the park sucks though.

nealbie

CF Legend
I WAS going to do a trip report on this place from my aforementioned visit yesterday, but for the fear that it will dwindle into insignifance to Gavin's masterpiece, I'll simply reiterate what Fraser's already said about Ski Jump! It was filled with JOY!

And totally agree with Gavin about EuroCoaster, it was really odd and quirky and made Sue and I LOL non-stop for both the queue and the duration! A fab little coaster!

Broken spin-handles on the other hand. They bring me sadness :( .

Jake

Strata Poster
It's such an inverted hairpin coaster from RCT... I never thought they actually existed untill going to Hyde in 2009 <3.

Gavin you actual asshole, you should have come with us on the 29th!

And yah obvs the creds are just creds but it's a fab fair. Especially when you live where I live and the only fairs are about three flat rides set up in a mall parking lot.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^^After just seeing your trip report, I'm glad I went the day after.

^Will that do?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^I actually wanted to meet you up with you guys on that day, but I had a party up here that I had to go to, so went down to London the day after. The fair wasn't part of my plan at all, but since I was meeting a friend at Marble Arch (you know, that big concrete thing), I thought I'd give it a go while I was there.