What's new

How's the newly renovated Spaceship Earth?

Do you like the new Spaceship Earth?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure

• I haven't been on it yet.

• Total voters

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I really hope this hasn't been done before, since I haven't been here in a while, but nothing showed up in the search box. So here's the question. Do you like it, or do you hate it? Have you ridden it after they renovated it?

My personal opinion so far, after seeing it on Youtube and reading the reviews, seems to be what most people think. The screen is unintuitive and boring, the ending needs more done to it, and the narration is off. We're probably going to go again some time soon, but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to riding it now. :(

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I haven't ridden it yet. I would like to though.

Is Spaceship Earth that boring thing where you go like, one mile per hour through the Epcot ball looking at boring scenes?

If so, I don't know if any amount of renovation could make that ride good :p .

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
From what I've heard, it is better, especially as they revamped the ending where it used to be cheap lighting effect as you went down at a very huge grade backwards, changing it to TV screens I hear?

Other than that not much has been changed, they simply added some more cut scenes and such, such as adding the co-founder of Apple Inc. Steve Wozniak playing around with the first personal computer (Apple 1) in a cluttered garage.

So basically they didn't touch anything that was good, simply tweaked the bad and out of date.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Is Spaceship Earth that boring thing where you go like, one mile per hour through the Epcot ball looking at boring scenes?

If so, I don't know if any amount of renovation could make that ride good :p .

Don't be mean to the golf ball! :(

Hyde244 said:
From what I've heard, it is better, especially as they revamped the ending where it used to be cheap lighting effect as you went down at a very huge grade backwards, changing it to TV screens I hear?

Other than that not much has been changed, they simply added some more cut scenes and such, such as adding the co-founder of Apple Inc. Steve Wozniak playing around with the first personal computer (Apple 1) in a cluttered garage.

So basically they didn't touch anything that was good, simply tweaked the bad and out of date.

Actually, the ending DID have the commuication scene with the Japanese girl, and all those scenes leading up the city with the fibre-optic communications thingy, for lack of a better name. Althought the last minute or so after that WAS boring, but from what I hear, the whole decent is boring now. Although, the computer scene did make me happy when i heard about it.