What's new

how volatile is the park's audience?

WC90

Roller Poster
Let me explain and translate (i'll try even if i sucks in english) this picture. Datas are collected, before coronavirus, from mirabilandia's newsletter.
The line "prima visita" means first visit. 38% of new guests should be a good thing, or not?
mirabilania's attendance isn't clearly known but we can deduce from park's revenue and how much tickets cost year by year that mirabilandia's attendance shouldn't be significantly changed. Therefore, maybe 38% of new guets means the same amount of people who run away from the park. Do you think is it normal for a park? I tried to find other park's datas but i have never found nothing really satisfactory.

Obviously newsletter's data must be used carefully, their reliability really depends on how are taken and how many people were involved.

There is another interesting thing: only 14.7% of mirabilandia's guests are adults, 2.9% are teenagers, families with 13+ kids are only 9.2%, families with 8-12 kids 27.6%, famiglies with 4-7 kids 31.8%, families with 0-3 kids 13.8%. I don't know what parents choose if they have at least two kids. I'll write my considerations later, but are mere speculations without other park's numbers. Do you have any source of other parks?

Immagine 2021-06-11 192031.jpg