What's new

How old were you when you lost your virginity?

When did you loss your virginity?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 1 4.3%

• 21-30

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 30+

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Bat Fastard

Hyper Poster
Sorry if this topic has already been on here. Don't really browse this section of the forums that often. Anyway, I'm still a virgin. Doesn't really bother me now, since I'm only 15.

madhjsp

Giga Poster
It shouldn't bother you. Sex is fun and all, but don't go out & have it with someone you don't really want to have it with, just for the sake of having it. Honestly, once you get out of high school, nobody's going to bother you or even ask if you are a virgin or not. It's a personal detail and it's not at all important in determining your social reputation.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Silly answer: I'm still trying to work out how I put my willy in a rollercoaster. Once I've worked that out, I'll let you know.

Real answer: 17.

gforce

Roller Poster
Well, when I first started liking girls (ya know, just there face), 12 I think. But my virginity? I am 40 Year Old Virgin.

I like eyes. Eyes and hair.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I was a devout Christian until I was 19. Didn't believe in sex before marriage and relationships weren't encouraged within the church social groups.

So I was a complete tosser until I un-indoctrinated myself and went to uni just after my 19th :)

Smithy

Strata Poster
furie said:
I was a devout Christian until I was 19. Didn't believe in sex before marriage and relationships weren't encouraged within the church social groups.

So I was a complete tosser until I un-indoctrinated myself and went to uni just after my 19th :)

I suppose that was one way to deal with it.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
It may even have been an obvious double meaning ;)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Wait a second while I ban a couple of people from looking in this topic ;)