Y. Kim

Mega Poster
Longest wait I've ever had

El Toro-30min
T Express-160 min :(
(2 train operation ....)

Normal Arrow looper-30 min

Insane B&M invert-25 min.
1 train operation(park has ONLY ONE TRAIN)

Valravn-2hrs (experience:MEH)

Draken- 45min(wait time is shorter, experience better than Valravn)-1 train operation s**ks

Revenge of the Mummy-5min.

More thing(not a coaster)
Safari (Lost Valley) -240 min
Log Flume-100 min
Top Scan ride-70 min
Water coaster-100 min
Rapid river-140 min
A boomerango slide-80 min

Pear

Strata Poster
I recently waited 90 minutes for Flight of Passage then got back in line and did it again. It was worth every minute!

Usually if i've been to a park a lot I have very little patience at all. Whereas if it's my first or second time visiting a park or on a ride i'm more than happy to wait for however long necessary to get on. I'm also a lot more willing to queue for longer if I have traveled a long way to get to a park.

My longest wait in recent memory was Taron. Waited best part of 2 hours for a front row ride on Taron a couple of weeks back. Worth every second in my opinion.
Unfortunately, as much as they enjoyed it, my non-enthusiast friends didn't think the queue was worth it and I had to wait till last ride of the day to convince them to jump back in line. Only waited 60 mins then.

I also can remember waiting around two hours for Cheeta Hunt, X2 and Harry Potter & The Forbidden Journey. But that was back when I was around 15-16 so the exact time is blurred a bit for me haha.

I really wish more parks did what Thorpe and Alton do with having an app that shows the latest queue times. As Thorpe is only a 30 minute drive for me, if I have a quiet Sunday or the park is open late i'll just check the times. If over half the coasters are less than a 20 minute wait then i'll go along for a couple of hours and see how many rides I can get on.

For example, this was one of the days I went too with their recent Love Island Lates that kept the park open till 10:00pm.
times.png

YUNG_CHOPPA

Mega Poster
Honestly I can't stand more than 25-30 minute queques so I like going on days when parks aren't busy, but if it's for a brand new ride I'll wait 2 hours tops. That's *one* reason why I'm not looking forward to this trip to Disney World in November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk