Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee

• Hot Chocolate

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

If I had to choose from the 3 then I would go for the Chocolate, but then a gain, a good cup of Tea isn't all that bad either.

Coffee on the other hand tastes AWFUL (I do like the smell though).

Crippollo

Roller Poster
^ I hate the smell of coffee and the taste lol

A good cup of tea is always nice but hot chocolate is still best as the majority agrees :-D.

Besides we all know if you tired and need caffine skip the tea and coffee take pro plus and drink tons of relentless youll be awake and full of energy in no time:p.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
Does Green tea count in the tea category? :p

I hope so.... but i'm going to vote hot chocolate since it's a close second.... only with Rice milk though.... which is win!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Coffee. I drink a lot of it and it is the cornerstone of my diet. A good Cappucino' just has so much flavour to it. Lovely.

I also love Tea and Hot Chocolate, although I only really drink the latter at Christmas. I generally drink Coffee until about 7pm and then Tea after that. I get through about a cup an hour if I am at home.

thx

Mega Poster
I prefer Hot Chocolate. However, Tea comes very close behind, but not those crappy cheap(est) lemon-teas and the likes.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Coffee. You can make Kaluah/Tia Maria with it. Black Russian is fab.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Hot drinks suck. Coffee as a flavour is brilliant though, its just a shame people have to make it far too hot. Its quite nice with a bit of ice and cold milk thanks.

lol

Mega Poster
4.JPG

HOT ****ING DAMN

**** you, whoever you are.

lol

Mega Poster
furie said:
It's made for your water - yours Lain, nobody elses! :p

Tea for me, but it has to be made properly. Coffee, being very bitter, is much more difficult to get totally wrong. Nice coffee is fantastic, but standard coffee is... Coffee.

Tea is better though, but if you get tea wrong, it's nasty. It's very easy to get tea wrong :)

Hot Chocolate... I'm not a big chocolate fan anyway, and I hate the smell and taste of melted chocolate - so that's a big no go from me.

This irks me. This may or may not apply to you, but I've had many conversations with people who say that Coffee is cheap tasting, and that tea is more complex and more difficult to make properly. This is only because their experience lies with making real tea, and instant coffee. If you like tea but don't think you like coffee, bring it down to the same level - Try instant tea and see if you think it's amazing. That's what instant coffee does for potential coffee drinkers.

Tea does require some prowess if you wish to make a truly good cuppa, but don't say that it's impossible to go wrong with coffee. Until you have made a perfect cappucino with foam so fine you could rest a penny on it, or an irish coffee with the cream floating immaculately on the top, the threshold between the rich, dark coffee and the thick, white cream forming a flawless divide, then you will not know the true joy of coffee making and drinking.

A

Anonymous

Well..

I love hotchocolate, when its made right. My mum, sister and brother are all realy rubish at making it just right so usually I am seen drinking tea.

AeRo

Hyper Poster
Tea with food.

Coffee, copious amounts throughout the day. :morning:

Chocolate - Spawn of satan, especially the crud thats left at the bottom of the cup :pukeright:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
lol said:
furie said:
It's made for your water - yours Lain, nobody elses! :p

Tea for me, but it has to be made properly. Coffee, being very bitter, is much more difficult to get totally wrong. Nice coffee is fantastic, but standard coffee is... Coffee.

Tea is better though, but if you get tea wrong, it's nasty. It's very easy to get tea wrong :)

Hot Chocolate... I'm not a big chocolate fan anyway, and I hate the smell and taste of melted chocolate - so that's a big no go from me.

This irks me. This may or may not apply to you, but I've had many conversations with people who say that Coffee is cheap tasting, and that tea is more complex and more difficult to make properly. This is only because their experience lies with making real tea, and instant coffee. If you like tea but don't think you like coffee, bring it down to the same level - Try instant tea and see if you think it's amazing. That's what instant coffee does for potential coffee drinkers.

Tea does require some prowess if you wish to make a truly good cuppa, but don't say that it's impossible to go wrong with coffee. Until you have made a perfect cappucino with foam so fine you could rest a penny on it, or an irish coffee with the cream floating immaculately on the top, the threshold between the rich, dark coffee and the thick, white cream forming a flawless divide, then you will not know the true joy of coffee making and drinking.

LOL! No, it doesn't apply to me. I agree totally to be honest. It's just that I think bad coffee is drinkable, whereas bad tea is just dish water.

A nice coffee is MUCH better than tea, and requires much more effort to get.

So I agree, instant tea is minging compared to instant coffee (I always get coffee when forced to drink from a vending machine). It's just that general, day to day (at work it's tea bags or instant coffee) tea is the better option. Though tea making skills seem to be on the decline and I've had some rancid cups recently. This morning's cuppa off Andy though was spot on! Well done Andy :)

nealbie

CF Legend
Being bitter (and in my opinion horrible as such), coffee can be really badly and "cheaply" made as you say lol, yet it is still drinkable.

Tea can be done badly really easily, and when it has been made badly it is yuckish. Yet if done well if is fab! :p

So Tea done well FTW

Hot Chocolate in second, traditional chilli stuff is the best though YUM YUM

And then in last place bitter old Coffee :lol:

Aaron

Hyper Poster
^ I agree with the above statement.

All hot drinks should be cast into the firey pits of mordor.

Cold Drinks FTW!