What's new

Hong Kong Disneyland Halloween Event

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Things are kicking off really early this year. Hong Kong Disney's Halloween event starts in mid-September. No details as yet, but:

Disney%20Halloween_zpsyxpqb6ff.jpg

It's always an excellent event, though last year they didn't have any walkthroughs, opting instead for large-scale takeovers of a couple of the lands and Jungle Cruise. One of the spaces they usually use for a walkthrough had a temporary Frozen show last year though, having been extended since the summer due to popularity. That space is empty at the moment though, so we'll see.

Anyway, yay! I love Halloween at Disney.

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I am always totally intruiged by the prospect of a Disney halloween event. I really wish I had been through their walkthroughs. The prospect of a Disney scare attraction literally blows my mind! How were they?

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^ The two I've done have been excellent in terms of sets and atmosphere. There are plenty of actors in there as well, with a few jump scares, but they don't do anything involving blood/gore.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
A few more details:

During the day, Mickey and Friends are ready to show-off their brand-new Halloween attire, and invite young guests to join in Mickey & Friends Costume Party, as well as present the jovial Halloween parade, Mickey’s Halloween Time Cavalcade.

Watch out for Disney’s fearsome villains who will slowly but surely take over the park when dusk falls, transforming the night parade into Villains Night Out! Make way for the Evil Queen and Jafar as they tower over the crowd, along with the eerie laugh of Maleficent, echoing through every corner of the Castle.

Only the truly daring should step into The Nightmare Experiment as a spooky professor will guide guests through a nightmarish journey in The Pavilion to escape the archrivals of our Disney heroes. Meet your favorite Disney Villains at the Villains Gardens as they take over the Fantasy Gardens and dare guests to come close for a photo. The Disney Trick-or-Treat Booths in the gardens will also dish out fun performance treats, but do so at your own peril as their evil is unmatched.

So that's a new walkthrough confirmed then, and two different parades by the sound of it.