What's new

Holiday World | Mammoth | Water Coaster

Ethan

Strata Poster
Re: Holiday World |"Mammoth"| Water Coaster

It's a water slide, but one which simulates the path of which a coaster could take.

Lofty

CF Legend

Yes, it's the fact it has "Ups & Downs" as opposed to a "Normal Slide" that just uses gravity alone to bring you to a splash pool or trough.

Intricks, ProSlide is the company who produce this specific attraction and many more across the world (one of , if not, THE best company in the World producing Waterpark attractions in my opinion), not a type. They call everything, "The ProSlide.........".

Intricks

Strata Poster

Oh. I didnt know that Lofty. Thanks for the info. I just thought Mammoth and Wildebeest were called ProSlide. Hahaha, my bad.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ethan

Strata Poster

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oQ_pkfJ5W0&feature=related[/youtube]

Lofty

CF Legend

Some of those drops are great. I like these types of slides, they take up HUGE amounts of space though.

Intricks

Strata Poster

I must say this about Mammoth. It **** delivers. You get a surprising amount of airtime, and going down some of those drops backwards (especially the 45°) evoked girly shrieks of manliness from me.

Downside to the ride is that they are having some issues. A ride op complained because the ride is eating the boats they are using, which causes a few valleys. They are HIGHLY efficient and the longest we ended up sitting was about 10 minutes because the boats got to close and vallied in the same section of tube.

Regardless of that, the ride itself is an excellent addition.

Btw, if this makes no sense its cause im a little tipsy atm :3

Intricks

Strata Poster

I must say this about Mammoth. It **** delivers. You get a surprising amount of airtime, and going down some of those drops backwards (especially the 45°) evoked girly shrieks of manliness from me.

Downside to the ride is that they are having some issues. A ride op complained because the ride is eating the boats they are using, which causes a few valleys. They are HIGHLY efficient and the longest we ended up sitting was about 10 minutes because the boats got to close and vallied in the same section of tube.

Regardless of that, the ride itself is an excellent addition.

Btw, if this makes no sense its cause im a little tipsy atm :3