What's new

Hey all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Since im a n00b here, guess I'll introduce myself and talk about my life outside roller coasters.

I am going into my Senior Year at Penn State, I am a political science major. I love waking, random antics with my friends, and music!
I've been playing drums for 10 years now and have recently bought a guitar and have started practicing heavily.

My favorite genre is metal, but I listen to everything from jazz to death metal. Classical and punk. I guess anything except country and rap, and while I can tolerate pop I have a huge disdain for it.
Keep it underground and obscure!

I can talk about music for ever, as well as sports and politics. I am a hardcore New York Giants fan, as well as the Yankees, and enjoy Formula One. Politics is always a sticky subject so I'll leave it be, but I am always up for a good debate.

I don't like my local park SFGA. Rather go out to Dorney or Hershey . Cedar Point if possible.

A

Anonymous

Nah, I've already introduced myself as a n00b in the incorrect section earlier... :lol:
Figured this would be a good place to talk about my life outside of the internet and amusement parks. Since that's what it says.

Snoo

The Legend
This forum isn't really for talking about yourself, but reporting on events in your life, such as a PTR of a concert.. ect ect.

The Members forum is where we get all intimate. :p

marc

CF Legend
JJLehto is a F1 driver that I liked but was ruined by the whole Bennetton supporting one driver thing, yes you can guess who his team mate was.

Anyway welcome to CF.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
As much as it would be fantastic to have a topic for everyone's entire life story, I... That's a lie isn't it - it wouldn't be fantastic at all.

Welcome to the site, etc. but let your story out slowly, keep us on the edge of our seats wondering what new information you'll reveal about yourself in the future ;)

:lock:

Status
Not open for further replies.