Have you had a rollback?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rush

Giga Poster
Have you ever had a rollback on an accelerator or any other coaster.

I had one the other day on Stealth, it was good but not as great as I anticipated.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
No, but I wish to. I have seen one happen from the top of inferno's lift. What a place to see that happen.

Snoo

The Legend
Nope.. be close on several occasions though.

Me and Hyde COULD have been on a rollback train, but opted for the front seat.
I've floated on the top for 3-4 seconds on numerous occasions.
Several times, the train AFTER mine has had a rollback.

David

Mega Poster
No, was very close to being on one though. Really hoping for a rollback soon though looks alot of fun.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
No, but apparently (according to Tom9) I was close to getting one, I thought the train crawled over the top hat.

Like Snoo, I've been close numerous times. I had a ride on Top Thrill Dragster back in what I believe to be 2005. A train or two after mine, the train rolled back, and I witnessed 6 more rollbacks throughout the rest of the day.

Never had one though, sadly.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Yelling the game plan to all others riding on the same train on Dragster, "Alright everyone, on the top, grab hold of the steel grating! Marcus will sacrifice his fingers as he wedges his fist into the rear wheel, while I yell 'FREEDOM!'"

...Nope.

But Snoo does like to blame every time we fail to have a rollback on me, so I guess I'm a bad luck charm (or rollback scape goat, take your pick). :lol:

Infernus

Hyper Poster
I've been close to a rollback once and Only once.. 3 Trains before mine on TTD, there was a Rollback..

Seen a few for Stealth and have also worked on Fish when there was a rollback!

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
I've never been on that type of coaster but i'm taking my first trip to CP in two weeks and probably not but hopefully i can get a rollback on TTD.

Snoo

The Legend
Hyde244 said:
But Snoo does like to blame every time we fail to have a rollback on me, so I guess I'm a bad luck charm (or rollback scape goat, take your pick). :lol:

Stop the lies, you KNOW we coulda been on that train. I just SUGGESTED the front seat, but you coulda been like "Hey, Snoo, lets get on the first train of the day."

You whorebag. :lol:

spicy

Giga Poster
I had one on Stealth back row, it was really weird hanging there backwards then just dropping.

That was the day it had like 10 rollbacks in a day or something, I had the first one of the day :D

Rach

Giga Poster
No but i have come very close to one, on PMBO.

It was having a real problem trying to get over the first hill, it crawled over it, then picked up speed again. I blame the wind force.

Jake

Strata Poster
Yep!

On this:
p2700.jpg

Kir and myself were a train away from a Rollback on Kanonen TWICE. Bugger.

justinmyersm

Mega Poster
Yup. TTD is awesome when you have a roll-back. The feeling of falling backwards 420ft at over 120 mph. It is pure sex.

-CPFreak-