What's new

Has anyone heard of Theme Park Inc?

A

Anonymous

I have this computer game and I go on it every now and again but has anyone else got it? :? :? :?

It's basically a game where you are given money and you are in charge l
of a theme park. You have to build your own coasters and unlock new areas.

Nic

Strata Poster
Yeah, it was the last of the series, that started with Theme Park, and was then followed up with Theme Park World, then Theme Park Inc. I've played all 3, and World is probably the one I remember the least, although I think it's pretty similar to Inc. The main problem I had with Inc is that, no matter what PC I play it on, it always crashes a lot. Therefore, unless you save your work every 5 mins, you risk losing everything. For that reason, I always used to get to a certain point, then get fed up with it and give up.

A

Anonymous

True, it does crash alot. I have only played this one. I have never heard of the other two.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
I don't seem to remember it crashing much on me tbh...

It was silly if I recall... Haven't played it in years... Got overtaken by the more realistic ones in the end really...

A

Anonymous

Yeah true, it isn't the best coaster game in the world but I haven't got RCT! Arggggggggggggggggggggg :x :x :x

A

Anonymous

Ah yes I remember the series and wantning sim coaster. But I always had sim theam park. For its time it was the origional rct untill rct3 blew it out of the water. :p

A

Anonymous

I've never heard of it. Were they made before the roller coaster tycoon games?

Auraofshadows

Roller Poster
I used to play Theme Park World almost every day as a kid. I then saw "Theme Park Inc" and I bought it, thinking it would be just as good and better.

It was good, but nothing special. I played it again recently and now I remember how much it used to crash.

scw55

Hyper Poster
Never completed the game because:

Dad would constantly reformat the PC (and didn't understand when I cried over 200+ hours of work lost).
Dad upgraded the PC once.
When I played it again on my own computer, it crashed.

Enjoyable game. Graphics are a old, but they aren't jarring.